Multichannel Importer

eBay, Amazon, & Etsy Importer. Etsy Review Importer & FBA

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Viventive

UPDATED. 8/1/2022 I regret using this app. What happened? It syncs my the products from amazon to shopify. I've made changes on shopify and the next 48 hours it was override by the software. I've also requested to shop making changes with sale rep, and their developers. It worked for awhile. But today was the last straw. This is the 4th time. My Graphic Designer already made changes to the product pages and fixed it multiple times. I can not have something that is uncontrollable. Rather do the fulfillment of orders manually and keep track of the stock manually. I really really regret. July 27th 2022. I currently use this app. I'm an amazon seller and our amazon store is doing pretty well. We were looking to find something that can seamlessly transition to Shopify because I heard Shopify is the go to. It worked. Although I had some hiccups which was because I was not an Shopify expert. They helped with with some troubleshooting and also helped me with some onboarding. Would recommend other Amazon sellers to try it out.

Party Devils

Time spent using app About 1 month

App wont work !!! Orders wont sync with Shopify & Amazon Dispatching orders wont work Don't integrate well with other app, tired it for a month and had more issues than my head can handle!!

Discount Prices US

Time spent using app 31 minutes

Been trying to contact customer support for 4 days now. Both Shopify and myself have been sending emails asking for a refund and no one from this app has replied. Very unhappy, will never use them.

diy-bügelperlen

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 16 hours

Ive installed it, tried to import products from the app - doesent worked. I contacted Support - nobody there, no help. Deinstalled the app - thank you for nothing.

TurboTech215.com

Time spent using app About 18 hours

if you want to link product already in your store this is not the app for that. also it's no free version or trail to try it out.

March 22, 2021

Hello TurboTech,
There must be some confusion when you were using the importer application.
1. Linking the products: If you have any products already listed on your Shopify store then at the time of importing the products from your selected marketplace to the app, there is an automated process run which is used to match the products from your Shopify store based on SKU or Title.
2. Trial: You will get any new 10 products uploaded on your Shopify for the trial purpose, to check if you will get all details imported on your Shopify store correctly.
We would incredibly like the occasion to talk about the issues further with you. Kindly connect with us at apps@cedcommerce.com. I Will assign a personal account manager who will work with you on your panel and assist you further with all the steps.

I will look forward to your response.

Killer Whale Shop

Time spent using app About 2 months

after 3 months which i paid 35$ every month this app destroyed my life for 3 months last month i want to delete it they promise me they will resolve their issue at least only the inventory to be synced and the orders to be fulldfield now i have the paypal account blocked as all my orders was taken at products which i do not have inventory and i needed to cancel them they are a group of crooks who manipulate the reviews and offer only problems instead the app do not import eans they do not know eans means at least at some problems they do not take the sku also
variations of colours for images is a science fiction for them also the inventory
the problem is that i done this in this time for 4 times by hand but the app in maximum 2 days destroy all my team work
avoid them is much easear to do this by hand by yourself it will not work at all
their custummer support only lose your time to not let you give them negative feedback do not trust them they will only destroy your website and your merchant i will report them at shopify and ask for a full refund

Tuareg.jewels

Location Morocco

the is bad app make me lose my money and don't make exactly what we are ok in the first and make me lose money and time

Amazingcoutour

Time spent using app About 1 month

Wow, where to begin
WISH I COULD GIVE 0 STARS
LIARS AND MONEY STEALERS
Notice how all of the reviews state they got great support after a problem etc...
These uneducated people just sweet talk for your money. App doesn't work as described. So many faults.
Wish I read reviews before I used it and listened to them.

Vintagepillowsstore

Location Turkey

Scam. Deceptive advertising.
Don't purchase this app.I have been waiting for them to solve problems for 15 days. But we have another problem every day. they added products without description. These photo qualities are low. In addition; they added products to my site without asking me.

Ammo Can Storage

Like the app, but disappointed in the deceptive advertising. I might have missed it, but didn't see on the app listing that the pricing for the FBA order syncing at 19/Month… This is free to set up through Shopify***UPDATE*** Since the review the company has trolled and ceaselessly harassed us upwards of 10 calls, messages, etc a day, avoid at all costs.

September 26, 2019

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and this feedback. We would like to inform that the pricing plan updated now.

We hope to hear from you on the same.

Previous 1