Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

by CedCommerce

Etsy, eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA bulk edit, file import

Oogie Originals

Customer service rep answered my questions and helped me resolved my issue quickly. Live chat was easy to use and response was quick and friendly.
Thanks!

Hakador-Test

Very easy to use. Perfect service. Actually, it looks very good... I'm excited to use it in real environment.

preset love

Thank you Ankit for your help and your assistance. Your help was precisous to me!
I start on shopify and it's difficult for me, he was very patient with me

Island Universe Hardware Inc.

I am able to transfer my products successfully and the expert team is really helpful to answer the question fast.

joysofjessica

The team were a great help in resolving a issue I was having using the app. They got the issue fixed quickly and kept me up to date with their progress. The App has save me a lot of time transferring my products.

Plushible.com

Works great to sync products, and great customer support if you have an issue! Easy to use, and has been very helpful to sync products across marketplaces.

1am Succulents

I was a great experience talking to CS Jason Roy, lighting speed CS. Great works.

evo anime

Great App but it doesn't meet my business requirements.
The team was very understanding, especially Ankit who reached out to me and offered me a full refund.

Ritual Shirts

Great App if you have items on other Platforms like Etsy or Amazon. Works Seamless and Customer Support is Amazing!

ezlink4you

The app and support are really good! I really recommend it!!! It is helping me to improve my business !!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32