Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer | Reviews

by CedCommerce

Etsy Importer,eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA, Bulk update

Dexi

We sell doormats and bathmats on Amazon and this app has really help a lot in syncing the listings from there to Shopify. Thanks a lot to Swati's team, they do really offer a good service and we had good communication with each other.

Daily Ritmo

We had some issues importing variations from Amazon. The support is easy to contact through the chat. Ankit did an amazing job following up with us and working with his team to fix the issue. THank you.

Stickdat

I recommend this app, It was helpful in moving my ebay listings to shopify, only cost $180 AUD for 2000+ items. they have options for 1 offs. next I will be testing exports so i can sell on other platforms

OhMyFunko

So far, so good! Accommodating team! they are helping me with the description carry over to another platform to Shopify! Highly recommended!

oceania-legends.com

I found this app so easy to use. It does all the hard work for you and the support is second to none. They were all very helpful and responded promptly to all my questions. Would definitely recommend

Sidalitech

Thanks a lot for Deepti,
She just did everything that i wanted in 1 minute.
we must have more people like that thanks againn

Firewade Motorsports

app saved me many hours of work. Ankit was great in helping with the details to get everything converted. Thanks

Tinisu

Very nice and fast customer support. Had my problem solved within 10 minutes. Great way to convert Ebay listings to Shopify!

Altitude Boutique

So far VERY good! I had an issue with importing the inventory from Amazon and the support was right away. It was super simple to import all of my listings. So far I am very impressed by this app.!

PapiLou Fabric&Handmade

great app. easy listings transfer which save a lot of time, helpful customer care, would recommend this app, 5 stars

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47