Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

by CedCommerce

Etsy, eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA bulk edit, file import

CQC Boutique

I have just started with the app and am hopeful it will make my product sync between Amazon and Shopify go more smoothly. Ankit has been very patient and knowledgable. His help is most appreciated. Thank you

TaitaTools

Great way to upload all FBA inventory to Shopify! Helpful Support team and good pricing! Will use it again!

JK Trading Company Inc.

They are very patient, awesome communication and even take the liberty to offer additional services within their program to help make my life easier.

L'Bourne&Co

This app is great so far. The live chat with Jason R was super helpful!
Just downloaded and I am excited

GaraTia

I have just started with this app to build a connection between amz and shopify, it is really easy. the customer service is great!! It's helpful.

Amiibo Coins

I've been using this app to sync my inventory between Etsy and Shopify for a few months now and it's the best app on the market to keep everything streamlined. I wish you could sync between Shopify to Etsy but you can only sync Etsy to Shopify which is a bit of a bummer so some inventory I still have to do by hand. Whenever I need help, customer support has been responsive and helps quickly!

Spacesaver CA

Great App if you have items on other Platforms like Etsy or Amazon. Works Seamless and Customer Support is Amazing!

styleandglamour

I have just started with this app to import my products from ebay to shopify and it is really quick and easy. the customer service is fantastic they help you with even the slightest of doubts. Much recommended. Great customer support.

Supply Hut Development

Very easy to use and quickly import all of your products from another marketplace. They also have quick, live support. Great pricing too. I'd highly recommend this app!

insPOURation Acrylic Pour Painting

The tech I was working with was knowledgable, professional, and most important patient. He walked me through the steps of importing my products from Etsy to Shopify which was a major achievement. He is an asset to your organization.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35