Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

by CedCommerce

Etsy Importer,eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA, Bulk update

BestPrimark

App Utilissima. Sono riuscito a importare tutti i prodotti semplicemente. L'assistenza e' molto competente e disponibile. Consigliatissima. Grazie

THE CRYSTAL CAVE - CHANNEL ISLANDS

Always very helpful and sorted out my query. We will continue to use them as they always solve the problem. Thanks very much

Delta Team CopyThat

We initially had some issues bringing down some information the company worked hard to make everything right for us. They listened to what we wanted and then made it happen. They're good people. We will use them again and again. Thank you guys for all the help.

La bottega di romina

It's amazing they helped me load 100 products in just 30 minutes. Thank you, we will surely continue working together!

MANDATORY ELECTRONICS INC

customer service is great. its exactly what i needed.. Highly recommended to anyone just starting out;; very easy to use

vomadi.de

Very good work, always there when you need it. Perfect support, all employees. You always have a contact person who is there for you for every problem at any time

Camden Retro Dream LTd

Velvet Atelier Design

This app and its developers helped me integrate my Etsy listings to Shopify. The app works really well, it is effective in getting all listings transferred all at once rather than doing it manually. Developers were very responsive. They won't leave you hanging or waiting for a response like with other apps. I highly recommend them.

SMARTSEY

Perfect App, it works correctly, I used to import and upload products to my shopify website from different market places like Ebay. All products were imported correctly. Recommended

B Z N A

excellent service, quick and easy to reach. We recommend!the customer service is always available via chat and is very competent. This means that if we need support, we can be sure that we will reach someone quickly. The app offers us a wide range of options to efficiently and easily implement our articles from other platforms in shopify. we are very satisfied, thank you very much!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45