Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

by CedCommerce

Etsy Importer, eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA, file import

Teely Home

Ankit was very helpful. He made sure all the instructions were clear. Very happy with the service I received today. 5 star.

ohmydaisboutique

Hi, I spoke with Ankit
He was professional and attentive, I am a newbie Ankit answered all my questions.

Berries Trading

Ankit & the team are great. The app is fantastic and so is the support and they are always on hand to resolve any queries. highly recommend

D2NM

The app was amazing, gave me clear guidance on how to import and upload products onto my Shopify! I am super happy!

Onsalegroup

The assistant was very kind and quickly helped me solve my problem.I will recommend this APP to my friends.

Shangri-La USA

This app is working well. The more positive point is that you will get instant support from CedCommerce. No matter if it is day or night, they will get around until your problem is resolved. Deepti did a wonderful job.

Flippin Goodies

I used this app to upload all my products to shopify and it works great. Their support is timely and very helpful

replicartzus

I used this app to import my Amazon listings into Shopify keep. I used the alternative app first however it best copied 1/three of my amazon listing. I used Multichannel importer I were given the entire bunch of list imported and indication of which ones copied on pinnacle of formerly imported. It honestly made my process so smooth.

Fitness Fashions

We used this App to import our products from eBay, we have close to 1500 products and this App performed beautifully. We spent good amount of time reviewing several Apps, and happy to have chosen this one - easy to use and superb support made all the difference.

Slim Shadies Celebrity Sunglasses

I've been selling on ebay for 10 years, but decided to open do my own website, i needed an app that could sync my ebay & shopify stock and to bulk upload all my products from ebay to shopify saving me hours and not having to have separate stock. I had a few complications, as i used webinterpret on ebay, so it imported all my products and not just UK ones, how ever this was no problem, Multichannel Importer managed to separate UK listing to a separate list, then sent the UK list to shopify, Bulk loading my whole inventory from ebay to shopify. Then i had another issue as the template that i used on ebay caused issues with how the description looked on Shopify, But this was no problem for my Multichannel importer staff Deepti , she worked above and beyond to fix this and make the description look correct. The customer service here is amazing, if you are already an Ebayer thats just starting out on shopify this is a must to get your inventory straight onto shopify saving you hours of time for not much ££, absolutely excellent. Thank you Multichannel Importer Team, especially Deepti

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42