Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

by CedCommerce

Etsy Importer,eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA, Bulk update

Firewade Motorsports

app saved me many hours of work. Ankit was great in helping with the details to get everything converted. Thanks

Tinisu

Very nice and fast customer support. Had my problem solved within 10 minutes. Great way to convert Ebay listings to Shopify!

Altitude Boutique

So far VERY good! I had an issue with importing the inventory from Amazon and the support was right away. It was super simple to import all of my listings. So far I am very impressed by this app.!

PapiLou Fabric&Handmade

great app. easy listings transfer which save a lot of time, helpful customer care, would recommend this app, 5 stars

Skestey's Diecast Toys

Works great and if you do end up having an issue they are quick to resolve it. Ankit helped with my issue and resolved it with no hassle and very quickly.

Fatcatz-copy-catz

Excellent customer service from the tech team, helped me who is a complete beginner to resolve issues regarding importing and uploading products, thank you for making this experience easier for me, Sue

August Fibers

very useful app.. and the experts also very helpful.. whenever i stuck somewhere or facing problems they helped me. great work

BestPrimark

App Utilissima. Sono riuscito a importare tutti i prodotti semplicemente. L'assistenza e' molto competente e disponibile. Consigliatissima. Grazie

THE CRYSTAL CAVE - CHANNEL ISLANDS

Always very helpful and sorted out my query. We will continue to use them as they always solve the problem. Thanks very much

Delta Team CopyThat

We initially had some issues bringing down some information the company worked hard to make everything right for us. They listened to what we wanted and then made it happen. They're good people. We will use them again and again. Thank you guys for all the help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46