Multichannel Migrator

Multichannel Migrator

by CedCommerce

Magento1 Migration, Magento2 Migration, Bigcommerce Migration

Ozdingo

Perfect integration and the team are willing to fully customise it at very affordable prices. Recommend

fintie

Great data migration service. They were extremely professional and responsive. I'am very happy with the results.

Inateck Official DE

This multichannel migrator app helps a lot to move my Magento store to Shopify, it saves my times and works as per my requirement,.
Also, I have some custom requirement depending upon the listing of the products on my Magento but they help me with that also. I recommend this app to everyone who wants to move their store. Even I used their other services they also proved themselves best with their other apps. Because of this app, I finished all my custom work within my deadline and the team helped me to get LIVE with my Shopify store as earlier. Highly Recommended !! Thank you so much, multichannel Team

Inateck Official

Easy to import products. Top customer service, they helped us solve many issues patiently and efficiently. Highly recommend for migration stores!

InfinityCosmetics.it

Customer care very helpfull. App is easy to use and it do what it say.
There are many guides to help you in the migration process.

PetSafe

Very Good App, excellent customer service, always very present and providing solutions to any issue. We migrated orders and customers very easily

Libas

Apart from the great work, the team has given us commendable support! Kudos to Shubangi, Chandan and Mirza Sir! Thank you!

Yifat Bareket Jewelry Designs

Great product, an outstanding customer service. Communication with Nadeem and the team was the top, they really helped us and answer very quickly to my questions.

Cougar Clothing

That is a very good App and peoples are very supportive, Special Thankful to Mr. Mirza Naddem Beg.
I'll recommend to peoples who want to migrate their data from Magento to Shopify, That is really trouble-free App.

buyaquaich

I'll recommend using this app if you want to migrate from Magento to Shopify without having trouble. Their support is really helpful especially their technical team person Chandan Panday.
Thank you so much again!!!

Previous 1