Multichannel Migrator

Magento1 Migration, Magento2 Migration, Bigcommerce Migration

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

OutWoodly

Time spent using app About 17 hours

Great app, brilliant support. I would recommend this if you need to get your products over from Magento 2 to Shopify.

brightlink-av

This become splendid and exquisite clean. I didn’t realize the way to do the transfer however this became smooth and now not that costly.
Has been notable when migrating from Magento to Shopify Plus. Special way to Swati who has been very helpfull alongside the manner! Highly endorsed if you need to migrate from one e-trade platform to some other! This app may be very robust and affords a convenient approach of shifting over documents, products, orders and so on for your new web site. Their customer support is exceptional. They are to be had 24/7 and that they typically reply in mins. If you need your important facts migrated over from...It has saved me a lot time. Although our business dating remains new, based totally on my enjoy thus far with the crew...We stay up for operating with them long time as our enterprise desires develop.
Will offer additional insights and updates later as matters progress or if some thing changes appreciably.

PBC-Store

Location Belgium

I used this app to connect our magento 2 with the Shopify. Thanks to this app, our orders from shopify, come in our magento which is connected to local systems. It works great and the team behind is eager to help and modify it to your needs. Great app!

Ozdingo

Location Australia

Perfect integration and the team are willing to fully customise it at very affordable prices. Recommend

fintie

Great data migration service. They were extremely professional and responsive. I'am very happy with the results.

Inateck Official DE

Location Germany

This multichannel migrator app helps a lot to move my Magento store to Shopify, it saves my times and works as per my requirement,.
Also, I have some custom requirement depending upon the listing of the products on my Magento but they help me with that also. I recommend this app to everyone who wants to move their store. Even I used their other services they also proved themselves best with their other apps. Because of this app, I finished all my custom work within my deadline and the team helped me to get LIVE with my Shopify store as earlier. Highly Recommended !! Thank you so much, multichannel Team

Inateck Official

Easy to import products. Top customer service, they helped us solve many issues patiently and efficiently. Highly recommend for migration stores!

InfinityCosmetics.it

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Customer care very helpfull. App is easy to use and it do what it say.
There are many guides to help you in the migration process.

PetSafe

Location Ireland

Very Good App, excellent customer service, always very present and providing solutions to any issue. We migrated orders and customers very easily

Libas

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Apart from the great work, the team has given us commendable support! Kudos to Shubangi, Chandan and Mirza Sir! Thank you!

Previous 1 3