Cevoid ‑ Shoppable UGC

Collect & showcase shoppable UGC photos and short-form videos

From $39/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

A collage explaining how Cevoid's UGC plattform works

1 review

Posh it Organizers

I really hate it. I have had sooo much frustration on this app. I had over 15 photos generated from my newly launched site and for some reason they are all gone and i cant access my account. It freezes up and when i try to create a new account, it says “account taken”. I have had it! I truly was really looking forward to this app but it surely was a big disappointment.

March 28, 2021

Update:

Thank you for allowing us to solve the problem. The account problem was solved and the pictures were not lost.

I'm glad that you decided to keep using Cevoid in several places on your awesome store 😊
_________

Hi,

First off, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you!
Thank you for your review, this is not the experience we want to deliver and I hope we can make this right.

We have tried to reach out to you by email and in the chat, I hope we can get in touch with you so we can solve this problem and create a more pleasant future experience for you.

None of your photos have been lost, so your job is not wasted.
If you would give us the chance to make this right we will solve the login problem hastily.