Auto Hide Sold‑out Products

Auto Hide Sold‑out Products

by Zoocommerce

Auto Hide Products, Hide Out-of-Stock Inventory & Products

PresetsLightroomArt

I think Chameleon is the best app in my store. Simple yet and very useful. Hide sold-out products and publish in-stock perfectly. Thank you, Chameleon!

November 4, 2019

Thanks so much for great review!

TOVMAND WATCHES

The app is very usefull. It’s clean and easy to understand how it works. Like the *excluded tags* feature.

October 29, 2019

Thank you so much for review! We are glad you like it!

Maven Meals

Our business needed a process that published and un-published specific products at a specific time each week. When I first looked at Chameleon it looked like it was almost perfect, except for the ability to schedule a product to unpublish. After a few short emails with the developer (Samwise!), we quickly established what was needed and in almost no time Samwise built exactly what we needed. This simple, little app is going to save us several hours of work each month. I'm tough to impress but we received excellent service and support from the developer, highly recommended.

October 18, 2019

Thank you so much it was a pleasure working on the additional feature! Thank you for the great review!

Vertigo time

It's my lifesaver! Really easy to manage products presents across store, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. Also like product tagging feature. Nice app.

October 17, 2019

Thank you! We are glad it helps to save your time!

Kiss In Eyes™

Great app. It makes my inventory management much easier. I didn't like sold out products to be shown across all sales channels. Thanks to Chameleon, now it's possible!

October 17, 2019

Thank you for the great review!

Kidsmas

Thanks, Chameleon. You made my business much easier to operate. Askar from the support team helped a lot to set up the app for our individual needs.

October 17, 2019

So happy to hear that! Thank you so much!

Just Paint By Numbers

Amazing app! Very easy to schedule hiding products in the store when they sold out. Recommend for any store.

October 11, 2019

We appreciate your feedback. We are happy to hear Chameleon is helpful to run your business!

AirPods Case Covers

I don't want to show customers sold out products. As I have a lot of products in the store, I use the app to auto-hide products with zero stock. Also very happy with the sales channel synchronization feature.

October 7, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review!

AC Charger

Use the app to hide products across all sales channels when inventory runs out. Very easy to set up and use. Recommend!

October 7, 2019

Awesome! We are glad you like it! Thank you!

Triple Mountain Model Horses

This is the app we've been hoping for! It's great for keeping your store "clean" for customers (hiding out of stocks) but it's critical for stores that want to debut items in the future. This app replaces Shopify's clunky scheduling feature, which only schedules future items to publish on Shopify, not on other channels. With Chameleon, you simply tag the item and it will publish on the date and time you've chosen - TO ALL CHANNELS you have it set for! That includes Facebook, Instagram, Google Shopping, etc!

My store sells collectibles. We add new inventory every Friday night at 8 pm to keep our customers checking in frequently. That used to be labor-intensive - Even though I could write the listings in advance and have them publish to Shopify, I had to go back in and publish them to the other channels afterward. With over a dozen new items going live every week, that added a lot of time to my workday. Now, I ignore Shopify's scheduling section and simply put a tag on each item I write. On Fridays at 8pm our time, they go live to all channels, and I start to hear "Ka-Ching!" immediately. I have Chameleon set to hide out of stocks after 7 days so that customers who saw a preview of a new item but missed out on buying it know that it already sold, but after 7 days it disappears to keep our site clean.

I have been using Chameleon for over three months and I trust it completely. As a matter of fact, I can't imagine not having it now!

Set-up is super easy: Choose the stock level at which you want to hide items and whether to hide them instantly or set a schedule, choose the stock level at which you want to unhide them, assign a tag you can use to ignore certain items, and if you write listings ahead, tell it what time of day you want them to debut on. (The debut date will be set automatically by the tag you add to the future items.) That's it - It's done and ready to save you a TON of time!

September 11, 2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It means a lot!

Previous 1