Auto Hide Sold‑out Products

Auto Hide Sold‑out Products

by Zoocommerce

Auto Hide Products, Hide Out-of-Stock Inventory & Products

Joe Henley Rough & Gemstones

Of all the apps we have used (and there are many), the support team for this app is the best we've encountered. They are SO responsive and helpful and the app is great, with a lot of flexibility to hide products on a schedule or based on tags and a number of other features. Highly recommend!

May 27, 2020

Thank you so much for awesome review! It helps us to keep moving.

city'super E-Shop

First of all, the app is easy to use and easy setup. Secondly, the customer service is excellent, which they respond within hour, although we are not at the same time zone. Once they found the problem, they helped to do the troubleshooting immediately. This is a very good experience and strongly recommend this app to all merchants

May 7, 2020

Thank you for sharing this great review! We're grateful to see you as a part of Chameleon family.

PresetsLightroomArt

I think Chameleon is the best app in my store. Simple yet and very useful. Hide sold-out products and publish in-stock perfectly. Thank you, Chameleon!

November 4, 2019

Thanks so much for great review!

TOVMAND WATCHES

The app is very usefull. It’s clean and easy to understand how it works. Like the *excluded tags* feature.

October 29, 2019

Thank you so much for review! We are glad you like it!

Maven Meals

Our business needed a process that published and un-published specific products at a specific time each week. When I first looked at Chameleon it looked like it was almost perfect, except for the ability to schedule a product to unpublish. After a few short emails with the developer (Samwise!), we quickly established what was needed and in almost no time Samwise built exactly what we needed. This simple, little app is going to save us several hours of work each month. I'm tough to impress but we received excellent service and support from the developer, highly recommended.

October 18, 2019

Thank you so much it was a pleasure working on the additional feature! Thank you for the great review!

Vertigo time

It's my lifesaver! Really easy to manage products presents across store, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. Also like product tagging feature. Nice app.

October 17, 2019

Thank you! We are glad it helps to save your time!

Kiss In Eyes™

Great app. It makes my inventory management much easier. I didn't like sold out products to be shown across all sales channels. Thanks to Chameleon, now it's possible!

October 17, 2019

Thank you for the great review!

Kidsmas

Thanks, Chameleon. You made my business much easier to operate. Askar from the support team helped a lot to set up the app for our individual needs.

October 17, 2019

So happy to hear that! Thank you so much!

Just Paint By Numbers

Amazing app! Very easy to schedule hiding products in the store when they sold out. Recommend for any store.

October 11, 2019

We appreciate your feedback. We are happy to hear Chameleon is helpful to run your business!

AirPods Case Covers

I don't want to show customers sold out products. As I have a lot of products in the store, I use the app to auto-hide products with zero stock. Also very happy with the sales channel synchronization feature.

October 7, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review!

Previous 1