Champ

Champ

by Champ

Add a forum to your store

Roshni Sanghvi

It doesn't showup on google. If your purpose is SEO, then this won't show up on google. The main forum page will but not the inside pages or Q&A and all etc.

John Carson Lester Jr DBA TeleDistributors Call Center

I am an American in the Philippines. 9 years now. The crazy thing is Shopify said this app wasn't available to me because I am in the Philippines. But it downloaded it anyways! Actually, I didn't see the non-compatability notice until after I downloaded it. Maybe the developer put that up AFTER he saw a "foreign" order come in! That is a very stupid policy if that is what he decided because there are obviously millions of Americans like myself living abroad. It's a big market!

The app has FAILED to download ANY of my 600+ customers! It is SUPPOSED to download your EXISTING customers into the app. But it utterly failed to do that in my case.

I put in a support ticket almost a day ago. No response yet.

This is not an impressive introduction, although the app does look like it has real potential.

As an American, let me use the app here in the Philippines and provide good and timely customer service and I will give you 5 stars and a rewritten glowing review once you have earned it.

Under my old PureHeartsInternational Shopify account that was on the USA side of Shopify, I have probably written more app reviews than anyone, probably more than 1000 of them. I write great reviews for great developers!

Dr To Help

So far support has been non-existent. I have been trying to contact them since July 25th. We have tried to email them and write to them in the "support" forum with no results. I do not think we will pay $29/month with no support or help.

May 28, 2019

Sorry I missed your emails. On the backend, we use GSuite (by Google) and some unusual problems had caused the email not to be routed properly.

With regards to your forum post, it was replied to within 24 hours. I do try to provide quick support and realize that sometimes people want answers immediately. Understandably, immediate responses aren't always available and I've tried to create a detail documentation to help with this at https://getchamp.net/guides/.