Change Commerce ‑ Donation App

Change Commerce ‑ Donation App

by ShoppingGives

Increase AOV & LTV, Donate to over 1.5M Nonprofits & Charities

The Tee Philosophy

Really pleased with this app and the impact we are able to make with its help. I had some issues setting it up in the beginning but Sam was able to resolve the issue in no time. The customer service was excellent!! I'm very pleased!

Margaux

Ronny & his team at Shopping Gives have gone above and beyond for us on multiple occasions. Each time they were flexible, involved, and open to innovating together. The setup is simple and user-friendly and the experience is seamless.

Critical Role

We were looking for an app that allowed us to run cause marketing programs in our store and found Shopping Gives. With a tight timeline, we were able to make it happen due to their great customer service. The app just works.

June 23, 2020

Thanks so much for your partnership! We are excited to create a massive impact together :)

VESIICA

Great app! Great Customer service!. They really make an impact, thank you!
We are honor and very happy to collaborate with shoppinggives.

June 23, 2020

Thanks so much for your partnership!

Fresh Clean Tees

What a great tool. Seamless to integrate onto the store and provides a powerful societal impact. What more could you ask for? Also -- the team is A++ and will help you get started and guide you through strategies that are value add to any e-com business.

June 23, 2020

Thanks for being such a great partner and driving an incredible impact for those who need it most!

Showers Pass

We were looking for a means by which we could provide monetary support to those organizations that were combating Covid-19. We needed a solution that was easy to set up, easy to understand with regards to pricing; and most importantly, an app that provided an intuitive interface in which our customers could engage.

Change commerce was extremely helpful in providing instructions on pricing and implementation (Thanks Ronny!). The team was very communicative (Thanks Savanah!), and walked us through the details.

The fee structure is fair and there are plenty of great organizations to which you can choose to donate!

I definitely recommend this app to those store owners looking for a solution at providing a means by which their customers can donate to a wide variety of charities/altruistic organizations.

Fukkatsu NYC

This app has driven more traffic to my store and allowed us a lane to support our community during the Covid-19 pandemic. I highly recommend adding this to your store.

Ursa Major Skincare

Great performing app. Developers are easy to work with and are willing and readily available to help execute the app to drive a strong campaign. Highly recommend!

Huron

We wanted to act quickly to give back/support during the early-stages of COVID. The team was ready and jumped into action. Amazing customer service, amazing product, and not enough good things to say.

Yalla Candle Company

I was looking for an app that would give my customers the opportunity to donate and choose which causes they wanted. The service is excellent and Sam patiently walked me through the entire process. I highly recommend this app if you are looking for an easy way to encourage your customers to give back.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7