Change Commerce ‑ Donation App

Change Commerce ‑ Donation App

by ShoppingGives

The best way to grow your business & give back to charities!

Yalla Candle Company

I was looking for an app that would give my customers the opportunity to donate and choose which causes they wanted. The service is excellent and Sam patiently walked me through the entire process. I highly recommend this app if you are looking for an easy way to encourage your customers to give back.

store.thetakeout

I was looking for an app to help my store give back, this app is not only perfect and is easy to use within the back end - but the support team is amazing especially Ronny and Samantha!

store.theroot

If you're looking for a app that integrates with your store easily and gives back to the community - download Change Commerce!

store.lifehacker

The goal of the app aligns with what our website wanted to fulfill and the support was more than amazing and even followed up after launch!

store.kotaku

This app is amazing and has an amazing support team to back it up. Easy to give back and easy to set up!

store.jalopnik

I needed an app that made sure that specific products were chosen to donate and this app made it easy to install!

store.io9

The purpose of this app is amazing and downloading it into your shopify webstore is easy! The support from the app is amazing and the owner of the company is always willing to help and responds quickly!

store.gizmodo

The team is more than helpful and the app itself is the perfect way to integrate giving back with your business looking to grow!

store-deadspin

Ronny and Samantha worked with me from Change commerce and made sure everything was taken care of before launch. We worked together to give back. That is the type of company we should all want to work with! :)

The Onion Store

Ronny and Samantha from Change Commerce are the best. Very attentive, will help any business with set up. And are always making sure everything is taken care of especially before launch/ deadlines!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6