Change Commerce ‑ Donation App

Increase Loyalty & AOV, Donate % of Sales & Round Up, POS

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Eco Lips Store

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The app has worked beautifully for us & the support is great. Responsive and address issues quickly. We have enjoyed working with them the past few years.

Dip Devices

This is an amazing company with a beautiful mission and great team. They make it so easy to use and to create positive impact with our online store

Nēmah

Great support, easy to use. Always quite responsive during the setup process. It is best if you are on Shopify Plus for the checkout integrations (round up), but still a great app

Wool and Bark

Time spent using app About 1 year

I use this app to manage my donations and anytime I've had an issue (mainly user error) the customer support has been **outstanding**. I highly recommend this app to use for the charities that are important to you.

Alaska Guide Creations

We've used this app to help the CJ Smuin Memorial Foundation spread its message. In addition to raising awareness, it allows our customers to also support the Foundation we support with donations if they choose to.

Lambertones Pickups

The customer service of this app is superior to most. When the CEO calls you of a venture capital company to learn how to better serve and take care of an issue it brings real confidence and credibility to the mission of this service. We had a couple issues come up that needed dealt with, but I can say with confidence that our company is excited about moving forward with Shoppinggives as our partner in contributing towards non-profits.

Crow & Arrow Creative

I’m so incredibly thankful an app like this exists! It’s exactly what I wanted for my shop. When I needed assistance, support got back to me very quickly and they were also extremely helpful. Using this app has overall been a very positive experience. Highly recommend!

Cuddle Decor

I definitely recommend this app! The support team is fast and very professional! I was looking for an app that would allow me to donate to a specific charity and they had it. Installing the app and setting things up and running was super easy. I needed support because my widget was not showing on my product page, so I contacted support and a few minutes later Abbey was able to set it up. Super fast response and amazing support! I will continue to use this app for sure! 100/100. Thank you so much!

SadieBHair

I just launched my website https://sadieb.co/ with Shopping Gives! I met with two of their team members on Monday and they were able to get me set up on Thursday. As a small business, I selected the starter package and the customer service team had to do some customization to include a feature that is usually only available in their premium package. I am so grateful they were willing to do this for me! What an incredible company!

sota clothing

I was looking for an app that would allow us to give customers an option to donate to our designated charity at checkout by rounding up their purchase. This app was just what I was looking for! The customer support team was super helpful and responsive in answering all my questions and helping me to get up and running with the app. Would definitely recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11