Change Commerce ‑ Donation App

Change Commerce ‑ Donation App

by ShoppingGives

The best way to grow your business & give back to charities!

New Hope Fashion

Amazing App! Recently discovered it and it is a MUST HAVE from now on. Not only helps with conversions but also you are contributing with a good cause. Plus support is great!

Nifty Alley

Brilliant app! The support and the team behind this app are phenomenal to say the least! Not only you will be doing a good deed to serve various charitable causes, but also gives your business a whole new marketing approach and broadens your target audience.

Twirl

CHANGE COMMERCE is THE APP for adding a Charity component to your shop. The customer support has been off the charts. They listened to what I envisioned and made it happen so very seamlessly. I checked out all 33 apps on the Shopify list and this is THE ONE I chose. Click NOW to get this APP on your store in time for the 2019 holiday shopping season, This is NOT a paid endorsement.

November 24, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind review. Glad we were able to get creative and innovate together!

Wonderful to have you as a partner!

Journals to Freedom Printables

I the Love Shopping Gives app! Makes it so easy and seamless to make giving back a priority for my business.

November 24, 2019

Thanks so much for the review and for being a partner! Excited for the upcoming Holiday and New Year together :)

The Jewelry Bx

This app has been great for our business! The developer and customer service we're very easy to work with and very helpful! Easy setup and integration. Could not recommend more!

Thanks Universe Shop

Amazing guys assisting me to make the world a better place. I love this app that make me stronger and happy to grow the business helping the others. Thank you

Jumping Jellybeans

Amazing! Easy to set up. Promoted on my Instagram the next morning. Views tripled and got the biggest sale I’ve had so far.

Everyday California

We'd been looking for a Shopify App that lets customers to donate at checkout for a while, none of the other apps we tried were great but Change Commerce has been amazing. Super easy to install and use, and the team was extremely helpful and responded quickly whenever we had questions! Works great on desktop and mobile, couldn't recommend this app more.

Succulents Box

I use the app to feature our main cause
Our customers really love it and the app is easy to use. Ronny is very helpful in helping and guiding us on our marketing message

Wag On Project

I recently was set up with this app and it's everything I've been searching for and more! Before Change Commerce there were no plug ins able to do everything I needed from a give back perspective. Transparency, easy to spot on the page and options for my customers were a few of my main needs. On top of providing the plug in, the service I received (and still am) has been impeccable to say the least. There is truly a sense of ease and urgency in communicating with their team! I also love the back end support making it convenient to donate and not an added task on my do list. Thank you for making giving back so easy!