Change Commerce ‑ Donation App

Change Commerce ‑ Donation App | Reviews

by ShoppingGives

Increase Loyalty & AOV, Donate % of Sales & Customer Round Up

110% Nutrition

All I can say is my experience with this app has been INCREDIBLE. From functionality, to the user friendly dashboard, to the customer service, to making my life that much easier, and most importantly allowing me to use my company to help give back... everything has been flawless. This team is exceptional and I will continue to use this app for the foreseeable future, I wouldn’t go with anyone else. Keep up the great work Change Commerce, you are providing an amazing product and experience for your customers!

Gathre

We use this app to give back on our site and it has been so great! The team was so easy to work with and helped us get it installed on a quick turn around timeline. Very simple streamlined way to give back. Would definitely recommend!

FortuneSuits.com

Please check with charity to verify receipt of donations. I am a Shopify owner but also the founder of a non-profit for U.S. Veterans. I began with Shopping Gives in March, as of the end of May we had not receive a single payment to the charity. Shopping Gives explained about cycle times and we would be receiving payment soon. I immediately paused service because no charity should have to wait over two months to receive funds. It will be easier and faster for us to make the payment directly to the charity.

June 3, 2021

Hi there,

As a Certified B Corporation, ShoppingGives holds itself to the highest standards, supporting nonprofit organizations while complying with cause marketing regulation. 100% of the pledged donation always gets sent to the nonprofit, and ShoppingGives never takes a portion of pledged donations.

Once one of our merchant partners begins generating pledged donations, we will invoice them for those pledged donations either every 30 days or once they reach $50, whichever comes first. From there, we have a 30-day lock period to account for returned or canceled orders, in which case pledged donations would be canceled/credited back to the merchant. Once the pledged donations have passed that lock period, we grant 100% of funds through our partnership with PayPal Giving Fund or directly to a nonprofit bank account through Stripe.

Additionally, by using ShoppingGives and joining our campaign with the ShoppingGives Foundation, our merchant partners can focus on their business while we keep them compliant in the complexities of cause marketing, including consumer protection transparency, maintaining all necessary registrations with government entities, and filing commercial co-venture agreements surrounding the nonprofit campaign itself.

At ShoppingGives, our goal is to make it easier for nonprofits, merchants, and shoppers to be connected to support nonprofit organizations in delivering on their missions, and we always want to be transparent in the way that we support nonprofit organizations.

Based on our communication through email, we clarified that no donations can be disbursed until payment is received for the open billing.

Thank you for your partnership and consideration,
Ronny Sage
CEO

/FORALL

I’m a new user that just downloaded the app and I reached out for some support with settings. Super quick and respectful response to answer my questions. I was also able to update my store name in the donation confirmation email sent to customers. Give Sam D. a raise!

May 19, 2021

Thanks, so much for the review and partnership! Glad to hear Sam was able to resolve your question so quickly!

With gratitude,
Ronny, CEO

PS. we just gave her a raise ;)

Bea's Bayou Skincare

I'm no coder and it was great to have the Founder actually reach out to offer additional one-on-one setup and provide helpful tools that I can integrate. That makes a huge difference! I recommend for that main reason, but also, the dashboard is very easy to understand and use. Thanks for creating such a streamlined app!

Bad Bixch Décor

Awesome app! Prompt and supportive customer service. Samantha was a great help with the setup! I definitely recommend it!

MNKY

For so many years our team at MNKY Hawaiian Shirts was thinking of ways that we could allow for customers to give back with a % of their shirt price. It was not until we found ShoppingGives that this thought became a reality! Ronny and his team are a group of amazing people allowing brands around the world to make an impact with nonprofits around the world! They are changing the way people can give and have made the process very easy to set up on your Shopify account. Thanks ShoppingGives team, keep up the great work! :)

Subversive Cross Stitch

Did you know OTHER apps dip into donations to pay themselves? This one does NOT--their honesty and transparency is perfection and their customer service is some of the best out there. I even spoke to the CEO! Highly recommend, so easy to use and you know you're in good hands.

March 30, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind review! Wonderful connecting with you this morning.

With gratitude,
Ronny Sage,
CEO

Maëlle

Great app just what we were looking for and the fastest customer assistance I have ever experienced!

Tumbledown

The Change Commerce APP by ShoppingGives is fantastic and geniously solves a fundamental challenge for any cause based brand like our brand > www.tumbledownbrand.com. Which is management of the our giving while offering the buyer an opportunity to contribute to your cause as well. It also provides transparency for the buyer on exactly how much our company is giving and to whom - we are giving too. Support has been responsive and terrific - highly recommend it....even if you are not a cause based brand but just want to give back as part of what you do...Change Commerce is a great option! BIG FAN of Shopping Gives - doing a huge service for our company and many many others. Customer support is terrific as well!