Change Commerce ‑ Donation App

Change Commerce ‑ Donation App

by ShoppingGives

Increase AOV & LTV, Donate to over 1.5M Nonprofits & Charities

store.io9

The purpose of this app is amazing and downloading it into your shopify webstore is easy! The support from the app is amazing and the owner of the company is always willing to help and responds quickly!

store.gizmodo

The team is more than helpful and the app itself is the perfect way to integrate giving back with your business looking to grow!

store-deadspin

Ronny and Samantha worked with me from Change commerce and made sure everything was taken care of before launch. We worked together to give back. That is the type of company we should all want to work with! :)

The Onion Store

Ronny and Samantha from Change Commerce are the best. Very attentive, will help any business with set up. And are always making sure everything is taken care of especially before launch/ deadlines!

The A.V. Club Store

If you want to use an app that is easy to set up, gives back, and has a great support team, use Change Commerce!

store.jezebel

I used this app to launch 11 stores and donate products from each site to contribute to the crisis happening right now. Well Ronny was more than helpful to help me set up everything and their support team - Samantha - was just incredible!! They went over and beyond to help me set up and make sure everything was ready for launch. I could not have done it without them and I HGHLY suggest using this app. Thanks again Ronny and Samantha!

Heitmat

Love this app, so easy to use, great customer service, and also they send GREAT, RELEVANT, HELPFUL EMAILS!!

Island Thyme Soap Company

Giving back is such an big part of our business. This app makes it EASY! Support is outstanding!

HercLéon

Obviously this is not fun because it takes away from your profit, but it's great because it makes your store seem wholesome and the support team is amazing.

So I would recommend every store that have a decent margin to install this app and start giving back to the world we all share.

Equestrian Chic Boutique

Finally an app that allows my customers to select where the donations are made to! Love this app!!!! And the ability to set different donation rates is amazing! Had a minor issue and Savanah, Sam and Ronny were all are so helpful and so easy to work with! GREAT APP! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!