Change Commerce ‑ Donation App

Change Commerce ‑ Donation App

by ShoppingGives

The best way to grow your business & give back to charities!

Wag On Project

I recently was set up with this app and it's everything I've been searching for and more! Before Change Commerce there were no plug ins able to do everything I needed from a give back perspective. Transparency, easy to spot on the page and options for my customers were a few of my main needs. On top of providing the plug in, the service I received (and still am) has been impeccable to say the least. There is truly a sense of ease and urgency in communicating with their team! I also love the back end support making it convenient to donate and not an added task on my do list. Thank you for making giving back so easy!

NOT YOUR NORM

From the first phone call when we were considering installing app to the email correspondence, it has been a great experience so far! We couldn’t be more excited to partner up with Change Commerce, thank you!

November 5, 2019

Thanks so much for your partnership! Very excited to create an impact together.

Legasocks

The team behind the app is incredibly supportive and takes their time to actually get to know your shop. Easy to use, integrates seamlessly, and is already increasing the conversion rate on my store while giving back - highly recommend!

November 5, 2019

Thank you! We love what you are doing, keep on crushing it!

gearwillow

After partnering with an organization I browsed the available Apps to see which would fit my site best. Luckily, my first choice, Change Commerce, made me look no further! I had issues setting some things up and after reaching out to them, the CEO himself reached back to me within an hour! He helped me set everything up and provided valuable information. App looks greats and works perfectly.

Thanks again Ronny!

Summit Outdoor Co.

I had a highly-rated charity Shopify app on my store before I changed to Change Commerce.

The CEO reached out to me personally and set up a meeting to chat with me face to face and answer any and all of my questions as well as explain to me why their app may be a better fit for my store.

Between feeling like they really cared about the people using their app and wanting the best for them in regards to their charitable mission, they also really REALLY care about making sure the charities and non-profits get the full amount of the donation (100%) so that they can use it to its full potential to accomplish their mission.

If you're looking for an app that gives the full amount to the charities/non-profits, is constantly looking to improve the app for the best customer experience, and really wants to help people and businesses make a difference by having their donations used to their full potential, this is the app you want on your store.

Motleys Boutique

This app is wonderful and the people who run it are INCREDIBLE. so helpful and professional and really do care about the people using their app.

Rock Freedom

I just had an excellent phone call with the CEO. Highly recommend! We are looking forward to building a nice lasting relationship with Change Commerce.

EcoSmartt

This app is absolutely perfect for my store! I had several questions about the integration so I sent them an email request, and not only did they get back to me immediately but the CEO himself, Ronny, actually called me to make sure the problem was fixed. This app is a definite add if you want an easy way for customers to donate to any cause of their choice.

Voltlin

The app is excellent, does exactly what I need it to do and then some. The support team has also been extremely helpful and responsive.

Hurricane Dorian Relief

Really great app! Integrates perfectly and really does help conversion rates go up on your store. A win win & a must download on your Shopify store.