Change Commerce ‑ Donation App

Change Commerce ‑ Donation App

by ShoppingGives

Increase customer loyalty & AOV, Donate to over 1.5M causes!

The Onion Store

Ronny and Samantha from Change Commerce are the best. Very attentive, will help any business with set up. And are always making sure everything is taken care of especially before launch/ deadlines!

The A.V. Club Store

If you want to use an app that is easy to set up, gives back, and has a great support team, use Change Commerce!

store.jezebel

I used this app to launch 11 stores and donate products from each site to contribute to the crisis happening right now. Well Ronny was more than helpful to help me set up everything and their support team - Samantha - was just incredible!! They went over and beyond to help me set up and make sure everything was ready for launch. I could not have done it without them and I HGHLY suggest using this app. Thanks again Ronny and Samantha!

Heitmat

Love this app, so easy to use, great customer service, and also they send GREAT, RELEVANT, HELPFUL EMAILS!!

Island Thyme Soap Company

Giving back is such an big part of our business. This app makes it EASY! Support is outstanding!

HercLéon

Obviously this is not fun because it takes away from your profit, but it's great because it makes your store seem wholesome and the support team is amazing.

So I would recommend every store that have a decent margin to install this app and start giving back to the world we all share.

Equestrian Chic Boutique

Finally an app that allows my customers to select where the donations are made to! Love this app!!!! And the ability to set different donation rates is amazing! Had a minor issue and Savanah, Sam and Ronny were all are so helpful and so easy to work with! GREAT APP! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Highline Wellness

Amazing product and even better customer service. Ronny and his team go above and beyond their scope of work and help in any way they can. Could not recommend more.

Cool Fishing Store

I was looking for an app that would make donations simple and easy and this app does both. To top it off, I received a phone call to answer my questions and help me install the app. Their customer service is awesome! coolfishingstore.com

Bede Aero Southeast

We have our own non-profit foundation related to our aviation business that benefits high school programs in aviation. We've tried 3 other apps and none could meet our needs in channeling all donations from the proceeds of specific products from our retail into our non-profit foundation. We needed the app to transfer 100% proceeds from customer donations to our foundation as all of our donations were being assessed fees by PayPal. The CEO of Change Commerce personally scheduled a conference call with us and went into our online store to assist in setting up our store. In addition, when we installed the app, we received a phone call from their company's rep to welcome us and provide direct contact. This is a free app and all of their above and beyond customer service is extraordinary and unfounded these days. It is incredible service for the nonprofits and Shopify customers. I cannot recommend this app enough for nonprofits using Shopify. Outstanding service!