Change Commerce ‑ Donation App

Change Commerce ‑ Donation App

by ShoppingGives

Increase customer loyalty & AOV, Donate to over 1.5M causes!

Divinis

We decided to partner with ShoppingGives because of their transparency with how the money we donate is used as well the aesthetic appeal of the app on our website.

We've received great support and are continually encouraged to keep giving back because of companies like this.

EcoBrushEarth™

Easy set-up, the support was great & was able to get the widget set up in our cart with no time. This is a very neat way to give back to many of the organizations we believe in & we're very excited to see those donations add up over time! Thank you!

December 16, 2019

Thanks so much for being a partner! Excited to create an impact together!

Canine's World

I lovd this app it let's people selected which charity a percentage goes and looks professional. Checkout my store Caninesworld.com & Emileosworld.com to see how it looks and have a better idea I love it

December 16, 2019

Thanks so much for the review and for being a partner!

tokyojapancollective

I really like the cause this app does. It integrates extremely well with Stores and the UX is thought out. I'm going to add this to all my stores because I think it benefits all parties in the transaction process. I really enjoy using this app and to anyone reading, just install it!

December 16, 2019

Thanks so much for being a partner!

Small Pet Select U.S.

We could not be happier with the user interface, the level of support we got when setting up, or the support since. This team is truly outstanding in every way. Highly highly recommend.

New Hope Fashion

Amazing App! Recently discovered it and it is a MUST HAVE from now on. Not only helps with conversions but also you are contributing with a good cause. Plus support is great!

Nifty Alley

Brilliant app! The support and the team behind this app are phenomenal to say the least! Not only you will be doing a good deed to serve various charitable causes, but also gives your business a whole new marketing approach and broadens your target audience.

Twirl

CHANGE COMMERCE is THE APP for adding a Charity component to your shop. The customer support has been off the charts. They listened to what I envisioned and made it happen so very seamlessly. I checked out all 33 apps on the Shopify list and this is THE ONE I chose. Click NOW to get this APP on your store in time for the 2019 holiday shopping season, This is NOT a paid endorsement.

November 24, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind review. Glad we were able to get creative and innovate together!

Wonderful to have you as a partner!

Journals to Freedom Printables

I the Love Shopping Gives app! Makes it so easy and seamless to make giving back a priority for my business.

November 24, 2019

Thanks so much for the review and for being a partner! Excited for the upcoming Holiday and New Year together :)

The Jewelry Bx

This app has been great for our business! The developer and customer service we're very easy to work with and very helpful! Easy setup and integration. Could not recommend more!