Change Commerce ‑ Donation App

Increase Loyalty & AOV, Donate % of Sales & Round Up, POS

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Fresh Clean Tees

What a great tool. Seamless to integrate onto the store and provides a powerful societal impact. What more could you ask for? Also -- the team is A++ and will help you get started and guide you through strategies that are value add to any e-com business.

June 23, 2020

Thanks for being such a great partner and driving an incredible impact for those who need it most!

Showers Pass

Time spent using app About 2 months

We were looking for a means by which we could provide monetary support to those organizations that were combating Covid-19. We needed a solution that was easy to set up, easy to understand with regards to pricing; and most importantly, an app that provided an intuitive interface in which our customers could engage.

Change commerce was extremely helpful in providing instructions on pricing and implementation (Thanks Ronny!). The team was very communicative (Thanks Savanah!), and walked us through the details.

The fee structure is fair and there are plenty of great organizations to which you can choose to donate!

I definitely recommend this app to those store owners looking for a solution at providing a means by which their customers can donate to a wide variety of charities/altruistic organizations.

Fukkatsu NYC

This app has driven more traffic to my store and allowed us a lane to support our community during the Covid-19 pandemic. I highly recommend adding this to your store.

Ursa Major Skincare

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great performing app. Developers are easy to work with and are willing and readily available to help execute the app to drive a strong campaign. Highly recommend!

Huron

Time spent using app About 2 years

We wanted to act quickly to support families impacted by COVID in early March of last year. The team was ready and jumped into action. Amazing customer service, amazing product, and not enough good things to say.

Yalla Candle Company

I was looking for an app that would give my customers the opportunity to donate and choose which causes they wanted. The service is excellent and Sam patiently walked me through the entire process. I highly recommend this app if you are looking for an easy way to encourage your customers to give back.

store.thetakeout

I was looking for an app to help my store give back, this app is not only perfect and is easy to use within the back end - but the support team is amazing especially Ronny and Samantha!

store.theroot

If you're looking for a app that integrates with your store easily and gives back to the community - download Change Commerce!

store.lifehacker

The goal of the app aligns with what our website wanted to fulfill and the support was more than amazing and even followed up after launch!

store.kotaku

This app is amazing and has an amazing support team to back it up. Easy to give back and easy to set up!