Change Commerce ‑ Donation App

Change Commerce ‑ Donation App

by ShoppingGives

Increase customer loyalty & AOV, Donate to over 1.5M causes!

gearwillow

After partnering with an organization I browsed the available Apps to see which would fit my site best. Luckily, my first choice, Change Commerce, made me look no further! I had issues setting some things up and after reaching out to them, the CEO himself reached back to me within an hour! He helped me set everything up and provided valuable information. App looks greats and works perfectly.

Thanks again Ronny!

Summit Outdoor Co.

I had a highly-rated charity Shopify app on my store before I changed to Change Commerce.

The CEO reached out to me personally and set up a meeting to chat with me face to face and answer any and all of my questions as well as explain to me why their app may be a better fit for my store.

Between feeling like they really cared about the people using their app and wanting the best for them in regards to their charitable mission, they also really REALLY care about making sure the charities and non-profits get the full amount of the donation (100%) so that they can use it to its full potential to accomplish their mission.

If you're looking for an app that gives the full amount to the charities/non-profits, is constantly looking to improve the app for the best customer experience, and really wants to help people and businesses make a difference by having their donations used to their full potential, this is the app you want on your store.

Motleys Boutique

This app is wonderful and the people who run it are INCREDIBLE. so helpful and professional and really do care about the people using their app.

Rock Freedom

I just had an excellent phone call with the CEO. Highly recommend! We are looking forward to building a nice lasting relationship with Change Commerce.

EcoSmartt

This app is absolutely perfect for my store! I had several questions about the integration so I sent them an email request, and not only did they get back to me immediately but the CEO himself, Ronny, actually called me to make sure the problem was fixed. This app is a definite add if you want an easy way for customers to donate to any cause of their choice.

Voltlin

The app is excellent, does exactly what I need it to do and then some. The support team has also been extremely helpful and responsive.

Hurricane Dorian Relief

Really great app! Integrates perfectly and really does help conversion rates go up on your store. A win win & a must download on your Shopify store.

Emileo's World

This is an amazing app. Usually I delete and reinstall apps to look around and rate 3 stars to begin but wow. I love it 100%. Costumer support is excellent. I don't feel comfortable editing any code since idk they were able to install it for me.

I love how it shows in the product page and cart & how fast the team responded back.

People can search charities of there choice and you can show the once you support personally.

To get a better view of the app you guys can visit my site https://emileosworld.com

I have this app & another one but out of all charities app I have try this is my #1 favorite.

September 4, 2019

Thank you so much for your partnership! We are thrilled to have you as a partner and help you create an impact. If you have any questions or need any additional support, do not hesitate to reach out!

The Christmas Light Emporium

We've been wanting to add a giving component to our customers for a long while now. Change Commerce has given us the ability to bring this vision to life very quickly. The team has been the absolute best in helping us get the app launched - best support and teamwork we have ever seen from a shopify app developer. Highly recommended.

September 4, 2019

Happy you found us!!! We are excited to help activate this holiday season with you! If you have any questions or need any additional support, do not hesitate to reach out.

OKcollective Candle Co.

After spending 3 years of struggling to find the best way to consistently donate to nonprofits in an ongoing seamless way, we luckily found Change Commerce. Ronny and the team are the most responsive, helpful group of people. Installing and set up are extremely easy and the team is completely available for assistance at any time. They are also proactive in asking if we need help instead of waiting for us to reach out. We're really impressed with this app and customer service. Our only regret is that we didn't find them sooner!

September 4, 2019

So happy to have you as a partner! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to support.