Change Commerce ‑ Donation App

Change Commerce ‑ Donation App

by ShoppingGives

Increase customer loyalty & AOV, Donate to over 1.5M causes!

Rock Freedom

I just had an excellent phone call with the CEO. Highly recommend! We are looking forward to building a nice lasting relationship with Change Commerce.

EcoSmartt

This app is absolutely perfect for my store! I had several questions about the integration so I sent them an email request, and not only did they get back to me immediately but the CEO himself, Ronny, actually called me to make sure the problem was fixed. This app is a definite add if you want an easy way for customers to donate to any cause of their choice.

Voltlin

The app is excellent, does exactly what I need it to do and then some. The support team has also been extremely helpful and responsive.

Hurricane Dorian Relief

Really great app! Integrates perfectly and really does help conversion rates go up on your store. A win win & a must download on your Shopify store.

Emileo's World

This is an amazing app. Usually I delete and reinstall apps to look around and rate 3 stars to begin but wow. I love it 100%. Costumer support is excellent. I don't feel comfortable editing any code since idk they were able to install it for me.

I love how it shows in the product page and cart & how fast the team responded back.

People can search charities of there choice and you can show the once you support personally.

To get a better view of the app you guys can visit my site https://emileosworld.com

I have this app & another one but out of all charities app I have try this is my #1 favorite.

September 4, 2019

Thank you so much for your partnership! We are thrilled to have you as a partner and help you create an impact. If you have any questions or need any additional support, do not hesitate to reach out!

The Christmas Light Emporium

We've been wanting to add a giving component to our customers for a long while now. Change Commerce has given us the ability to bring this vision to life very quickly. The team has been the absolute best in helping us get the app launched - best support and teamwork we have ever seen from a shopify app developer. Highly recommended.

September 4, 2019

Happy you found us!!! We are excited to help activate this holiday season with you! If you have any questions or need any additional support, do not hesitate to reach out.

OKcollective Candle Co.

After spending 3 years of struggling to find the best way to consistently donate to nonprofits in an ongoing seamless way, we luckily found Change Commerce. Ronny and the team are the most responsive, helpful group of people. Installing and set up are extremely easy and the team is completely available for assistance at any time. They are also proactive in asking if we need help instead of waiting for us to reach out. We're really impressed with this app and customer service. Our only regret is that we didn't find them sooner!

September 4, 2019

So happy to have you as a partner! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to support.

Walkee Paws

This is an amazing product that allows us to effectively execute the brand's giving initiative. We asked the team to include the causes we wanted to highlight and they were able to execute seamlessly. The Change Commerce team was diligent in follow-ups and prompt in their responses. It made the process so easy. A definitely a must-have for ecomm brands, this solution is the future of giving.

Kobelli

Great company to work with. Our sales grow since we start working with Shopping gives. Adding to it the social impact it's a win-win situation. Straightforward setup, no issues, and customer service are great as well.

Recommend as a perfect substitute to Amazon smile.

ZACHARY PRELL OFFICIAL | New Dress Code

Great product: amazing vision and the team is the most responsive. Easy integration. Reporting is on-point. It's a great way for brands to deliver on their social-impact messaging while still offering a seamless UI experience for the customer. All brands should have this on their site. Highly recommended!