Change Commerce ‑ Donation App

Increase Loyalty & AOV, Donate % of Sales & Round Up, POS

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Canine's World

I lovd this app it let's people selected which charity a percentage goes and looks professional. Checkout my store Caninesworld.com & Emileosworld.com to see how it looks and have a better idea I love it

December 16, 2019

Thanks so much for the review and for being a partner!

tokyojapancollective

I really like the cause this app does. It integrates extremely well with Stores and the UX is thought out. I'm going to add this to all my stores because I think it benefits all parties in the transaction process. I really enjoy using this app and to anyone reading, just install it!

December 16, 2019

Thanks so much for being a partner!

Small Pet Select U.S.

We could not be happier with the user interface, the level of support we got when setting up, or the support since. This team is truly outstanding in every way. Highly highly recommend.

New Hope Fashion

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing App! Recently discovered it and it is a MUST HAVE from now on. Not only helps with conversions but also you are contributing with a good cause. Plus support is great!

Nifty Alley

Brilliant app! The support and the team behind this app are phenomenal to say the least! Not only you will be doing a good deed to serve various charitable causes, but also gives your business a whole new marketing approach and broadens your target audience.

Twirl

CHANGE COMMERCE is THE APP for adding a Charity component to your shop. The customer support has been off the charts. They listened to what I envisioned and made it happen so very seamlessly. I checked out all 33 apps on the Shopify list and this is THE ONE I chose. Click NOW to get this APP on your store in time for the 2019 holiday shopping season, This is NOT a paid endorsement.

November 24, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind review. Glad we were able to get creative and innovate together!

Wonderful to have you as a partner!

Journals to Freedom Printables

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I the Love Shopping Gives app! Makes it so easy and seamless to make giving back a priority for my business.

November 24, 2019

Thanks so much for the review and for being a partner! Excited for the upcoming Holiday and New Year together :)

The Jewelry Bx

This app has been great for our business! The developer and customer service we're very easy to work with and very helpful! Easy setup and integration. Could not recommend more!

Thanks Universe Shop

Location Italy

Amazing guys assisting me to make the world a better place. I love this app that make me stronger and happy to grow the business helping the others. Thank you

Jumping Jellybeans

Time spent using app About 2 months

Amazing! Easy to set up. Promoted on my Instagram the next morning. Views tripled and got the biggest sale I’ve had so far.