Change Commerce ‑ Donation App

Change Commerce ‑ Donation App

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
ShoppingGives
Edited July 23, 2020

This app is a simple yet fantastic option for small businesses. The customer service is phenomenal!

Crowded Flowers
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 21, 2020

I used this app to help easily donate a portion of proceeds to an organization and this app has been really easy to use. The customer service of this company is also VERY excellent, I received a phone call after downloading the app asking if I had any questions and have always been able to easily reach their team with any issues I have had in figuring things out. HIGHLY recommend!

DuBoisland
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 21, 2020

I use this app to set a fixed percentage of donations per every transaction in our store. Allowing customers to choose the foundation they like. The support team has being great, helping us to incorporate the widget, configuring it and making sure it was working properly. We really like it.

Cybermillions
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
July 15, 2020

We had a really clear vision that we wanted to implement. We were looking for the right partner to help us realize that vision and create an amazing experience that helped us do good, while not disrupting the flow of commerce. As we were evaluating potential app partners, we saw several that looked like they could help us get there, but we decided to give ShoppingGives a chance because they are clearly committed to being a business for good. As a Certified B-Corp, we choose to partner with them as we are also on the path to B-Corp Certification. The experience has been nothing short of amazing. Ronny and team engaged with us within hours and had out site mapped out and configured within hours. The very clear vision we created came to fruition in record time, and even quicker, within a day, we had generated a few hundred dollars of donations to organizations that we care greatly about. I cannot recommend ShoppingGives enough. if you are on the fence, deciding between options, give them a shot, you won't be disappointed!

Aloha
Time spent using app: 20 days
Edited June 26, 2020

Really pleased with this app and the impact we are able to make with its help. I had some issues setting it up in the beginning but Sam was able to resolve the issue in no time. The customer service was excellent!! I'm very pleased!

The Tee Philosophy