Change Commerce ‑ Donation App

Change Commerce ‑ Donation App

by ShoppingGives

Increase customer loyalty & AOV, Donate to over 1.5M causes!

Moon Dance Charms

I was looking for an app to help my store give back .. and I found it! This is a great app that allows customers to select where the donations are made and gives the ability to set different donation rates. Great app and outstanding customer service!

USA STRONG

Customer service is great! Knowledgable, replying in seconds, really a great experience. I was able to set up the app in no time, and they helped with everything.

ÇHANELIA

We're glad to have installed this app to let our customers shop and help others at the same time. The people behind this app are lovely and professional.

TR1KOS - You shop, we give.

This is not just an app. This is a trully amazing community that brings people together. We are thrilled to be partners with them and we want to thank them for everything! Is so easy to add them on a Shopify store and their support and marketing team are AMAZING!

URBANE JEWELRY

One of the core values that define our company is giving back to our community and helping others, which Change Commerce made possible! Sam helped us out big time and was very friendly and responsive. I definitely recommend this app, it's so easy to use and is a great app overall!

SCLARANDIS

When launching Sclarandis.com an e-commerce site selling handcrafted Luxury shoes for women, we always believed in giving back to our community and charities close to our heart. Over the last few years we donated thousands of Dollars to various charities, as a small start up, the challenge was to keep our accounting as seamless and 'painless as possible' ! We wished there was a magic button to help set this up...meet Change Commerce. It was fairly easy to set up and although at times a little more fussy than we would have liked, because we have multiple skus/ sizes and bulk editing is not an option. Their support team was super helpful and always available. We are now functioning and able to make the donations to our favorite charities at the touch of a button, and its very easy to manage on the back end. I would definitely recommend using this app if you're thinking about it, much easier than sending and calculating donations 'manually'.

Crowded Flowers

This app is a simple yet fantastic option for small businesses. The customer service is phenomenal!

DuBoisland

I used this app to help easily donate a portion of proceeds to an organization and this app has been really easy to use. The customer service of this company is also VERY excellent, I received a phone call after downloading the app asking if I had any questions and have always been able to easily reach their team with any issues I have had in figuring things out. HIGHLY recommend!

Cybermillions

I use this app to set a fixed percentage of donations per every transaction in our store. Allowing customers to choose the foundation they like. The support team has being great, helping us to incorporate the widget, configuring it and making sure it was working properly. We really like it.

Aloha

We had a really clear vision that we wanted to implement. We were looking for the right partner to help us realize that vision and create an amazing experience that helped us do good, while not disrupting the flow of commerce. As we were evaluating potential app partners, we saw several that looked like they could help us get there, but we decided to give ShoppingGives a chance because they are clearly committed to being a business for good. As a Certified B-Corp, we choose to partner with them as we are also on the path to B-Corp Certification. The experience has been nothing short of amazing. Ronny and team engaged with us within hours and had out site mapped out and configured within hours. The very clear vision we created came to fruition in record time, and even quicker, within a day, we had generated a few hundred dollars of donations to organizations that we care greatly about. I cannot recommend ShoppingGives enough. if you are on the fence, deciding between options, give them a shot, you won't be disappointed!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8