Change Commerce ‑ Donation App

Change Commerce ‑ Donation App

by ShoppingGives

Increase Loyalty & AOV, Donate % of Sales & Customer Round Up

Subversive Cross Stitch

Did you know OTHER apps dip into donations to pay themselves? This one does NOT--their honesty and transparency is perfection and their customer service is some of the best out there. I even spoke to the CEO! Highly recommend, so easy to use and you know you're in good hands.

March 30, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind review! Wonderful connecting with you this morning.

With gratitude,
Ronny Sage,
CEO

Maëlle

Great app just what we were looking for and the fastest customer assistance I have ever experienced!

Tumbledown

The Change Commerce APP by ShoppingGives is fantastic and geniously solves a fundamental challenge for any cause based brand like our brand > www.tumbledownbrand.com. Which is management of the our giving while offering the buyer an opportunity to contribute to your cause as well. It also provides transparency for the buyer on exactly how much our company is giving and to whom - we are giving too. Support has been responsive and terrific - highly recommend it....even if you are not a cause based brand but just want to give back as part of what you do...Change Commerce is a great option!

BU Tribe Store

Hi BU Tribe is a new store and giving is part of our mission and vision strategy. We discovered the app via a shopify blog and got so excited about the prospect of having it. When we initially downloaded the app we were uncertain as to how to configure it and what would work for us at this early phase in our development as an online store. We reached out to the company and they got back to us immediately scheduling a one-on-one meeting with us. Savannah from shopping gives was our meeting host and she walked us through the entire process patiently giving us clarity as to options and how the whole system worked. When we installed the app there were a few glitches possibly due to our theme, we still were not sure but I was so blown away at their level of customer service. Savannah rallied the team and they worked tirelessly to ensure the app was working correctly in the store, it took hours and the communication was second to none, it was almost like I got a progress report and testing exercise every half an hour until it worked. I even asked Savannah if she slept...lol...as even late in the night she wanted to check if it was working correctly and if everything was ok. Their customer service and support would inspire anyone to be patient and understanding. They are a fantastic group, I am so happy to be collaborating with them in this giving process. I hope other companies come onboard, and I am wishing the team tremendous success and growth for the lifecycle journey of this app.

The Art Therapy Shop

This app is great and I am excited to be able to offer donation now in my shop! Customer service is excellent. They are very responsive to your needs and quick in answering any questions or concerns.

The Ever Collection

I had a bit of trouble placing the code with my files due to my theme, but Sam help me out very quickly and resolved the issue within 10 mins. I love the app and now it has allowed my business to be more proactive in the charity space. Thank you very much

January 13, 2021

Thank you so much for being a partner! Excited to create an impact together :)

Beast & Buckle

Total gamechanger! Tech is top-notch and their team is super-helpful. Their platform works seamlessly and only takes minutes to set up. 100% recommend.

Proclamation Goods

Ronny and his team have become an invaluable part of our team as we find new and creative ways to both build our brand meaningfully and grow our business effectively. Ronny in particular has gone above and beyond to get creative with solutions for us when we've had off-the-wall giveback campaign ideas, and we've seen direct impact as a result of his efforts and this platform. Can't recommend it enough!

Moon Dance Charms

I was looking for an app to help my store give back .. and I found it! This is a great app that allows customers to select where the donations are made and gives the ability to set different donation rates. Great app and outstanding customer service!

USA STRONG

Customer service is great! Knowledgable, replying in seconds, really a great experience. I was able to set up the app in no time, and they helped with everything.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9