Change Commerce ‑ Donation App

Change Commerce ‑ Donation App

by ShoppingGives

The best way to grow your business & give back to charities!

Highline Wellness

Amazing product and even better customer service. Ronny and his team go above and beyond their scope of work and help in any way they can. Could not recommend more.

Cool Fishing Store

I was looking for an app that would make donations simple and easy and this app does both. To top it off, I received a phone call to answer my questions and help me install the app. Their customer service is awesome! coolfishingstore.com

Bede Aero Southeast

We have our own non-profit foundation related to our aviation business that benefits high school programs in aviation. We've tried 3 other apps and none could meet our needs in channeling all donations from the proceeds of specific products from our retail into our non-profit foundation. We needed the app to transfer 100% proceeds from customer donations to our foundation as all of our donations were being assessed fees by PayPal. The CEO of Change Commerce personally scheduled a conference call with us and went into our online store to assist in setting up our store. In addition, when we installed the app, we received a phone call from their company's rep to welcome us and provide direct contact. This is a free app and all of their above and beyond customer service is extraordinary and unfounded these days. It is incredible service for the nonprofits and Shopify customers. I cannot recommend this app enough for nonprofits using Shopify. Outstanding service!

Divinis

We decided to partner with ShoppingGives because of their transparency with how the money we donate is used as well the aesthetic appeal of the app on our website.

We've received great support and are continually encouraged to keep giving back because of companies like this.

EcoBrushEarth™

Easy set-up, the support was great & was able to get the widget set up in our cart with no time. This is a very neat way to give back to many of the organizations we believe in & we're very excited to see those donations add up over time! Thank you!

December 16, 2019

Thanks so much for being a partner! Excited to create an impact together!

Canine's World

I lovd this app it let's people selected which charity a percentage goes and looks professional. Checkout my store Caninesworld.com & Emileosworld.com to see how it looks and have a better idea I love it

December 16, 2019

Thanks so much for the review and for being a partner!

tokyojapancollective

I really like the cause this app does. It integrates extremely well with Stores and the UX is thought out. I'm going to add this to all my stores because I think it benefits all parties in the transaction process. I really enjoy using this app and to anyone reading, just install it!

December 16, 2019

Thanks so much for being a partner!

Small Pet Select U.S.

We could not be happier with the user interface, the level of support we got when setting up, or the support since. This team is truly outstanding in every way. Highly highly recommend.

New Hope Fashion

Amazing App! Recently discovered it and it is a MUST HAVE from now on. Not only helps with conversions but also you are contributing with a good cause. Plus support is great!

Nifty Alley

Brilliant app! The support and the team behind this app are phenomenal to say the least! Not only you will be doing a good deed to serve various charitable causes, but also gives your business a whole new marketing approach and broadens your target audience.

Previous 1 3 4