Change Commerce ‑ Donation App

Increase Loyalty & AOV, Donate % of Sales & Round Up, POS

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Angela J. Ford | Fantasy Author

As a small business I’m really excited to offer social impact messaging on my shop and this app is perfect! The support team is great, fast and made some great suggestions to improve my experience. Highly recommended!

MiiR.com

ShoppingGives is an incredible app - easy to use, extremely well thought-out, and helps us to engage our customers around our mission in an incredibly dynamic way. Our team of account managers are fantastic and incredibly helpful.

Seoulbox

First of all, fantastic support who were willing to accommodate our time zone and install the app in a matter of hours. Everything is straightforward, and we can't wait to be part of social impact as a business—simple and nice layout. One thing is the price for advanced plans, but I guess operating fees cost. It does increase the conversion rate. In other words, as a business, we can see a jump in sales while giving help for causes of our choice. Mutually beneficial so strongly recommend.

The Sill

The Shopping Gives team is top notch. The founder, Robby Sage, and his team are true experts in cause marketing and how to best enable in a Shopify environment. We're live in one store with their POS integration - it was very seamless and took all of 30 minutes. We're expanding to all retail locations by the end of the year and view the team as trusted partners. Highly recommend.

Heywell

Easy to use, helps us deliver on our mission, excellent customer service. The team there is incredible!

Xpedition Bags

We recently downloaded this app because giving back is an extremely important part of who we are at Xpedition Bags. We received a phone call from one of the Customer Success Specialists to help us walk through editing the code to fit the app’s integration to our specific needs. Anne J. was extremely helpful. We are super excited to offer an easier way for our customers to choose which non-profit they want to support. Thus far, we are thrilled with the app.

September 8, 2021

Hi there! Thanks so much for being a partner and for taking the time to leave us a review. We are thrilled to have you join The Giving Economy!

Cuppers Choice Coffee

Ready to launch our new online specialty coffee store and needed a giving app to support our mission to return a portion of sales to worthy causes. ShoppingGives fit the bill and the support to help us set up was timely and knowledgeable. Many thanks to Anne!!

Don’t Be A Prick Coffee Co.

First of all, AWESOME! I had a little issue & Anne J was FANTASTIC! She was so understanding, extremely helpful & incredibly patient! Thank you so much, I really appreciate all the work you did for me❤️

TheInkdDaddy

So far they have helped me get it up and find the right non profits i was looking for and add them. So far very pleased.

Muertos Coffee Co.

The team at ShoppingGives is amazing. They are knowledgable, dedicated, and overall easy to work with and help with any and all tasks. I am yet to find a group that always has an answer or can find one so promptly! Highly Recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10