Change Commerce ‑ Donation App

Change Commerce ‑ Donation App

by ShoppingGives

Increase Loyalty & AOV, Donate % of Sales & Customer Round Up

Gathre

We use this app to give back on our site and it has been so great! The team was so easy to work with and helped us get it installed on a quick turn around timeline. Very simple streamlined way to give back. Would definitely recommend!

/FORALL

I’m a new user that just downloaded the app and I reached out for some support with settings. Super quick and respectful response to answer my questions. I was also able to update my store name in the donation confirmation email sent to customers. Give Sam D. a raise!

May 19, 2021

Thanks, so much for the review and partnership! Glad to hear Sam was able to resolve your question so quickly!

With gratitude,
Ronny, CEO

PS. we just gave her a raise ;)

Bea's Bayou Skincare

I'm no coder and it was great to have the Founder actually reach out to offer additional one-on-one setup and provide helpful tools that I can integrate. That makes a huge difference! I recommend for that main reason, but also, the dashboard is very easy to understand and use. Thanks for creating such a streamlined app!

Bad Bixch Décor

Awesome app! Prompt and supportive customer service. Samantha was a great help with the setup! I definitely recommend it!

MNKY

For so many years our team at MNKY Hawaiian Shirts was thinking of ways that we could allow for customers to give back with a % of their shirt price. It was not until we found ShoppingGives that this thought became a reality! Ronny and his team are a group of amazing people allowing brands around the world to make an impact with nonprofits around the world! They are changing the way people can give and have made the process very easy to set up on your Shopify account. Thanks ShoppingGives team, keep up the great work! :)

Subversive Cross Stitch

Did you know OTHER apps dip into donations to pay themselves? This one does NOT--their honesty and transparency is perfection and their customer service is some of the best out there. I even spoke to the CEO! Highly recommend, so easy to use and you know you're in good hands.

March 30, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind review! Wonderful connecting with you this morning.

With gratitude,
Ronny Sage,
CEO

Maëlle

Great app just what we were looking for and the fastest customer assistance I have ever experienced!

Tumbledown

The Change Commerce APP by ShoppingGives is fantastic and geniously solves a fundamental challenge for any cause based brand like our brand > www.tumbledownbrand.com. Which is management of the our giving while offering the buyer an opportunity to contribute to your cause as well. It also provides transparency for the buyer on exactly how much our company is giving and to whom - we are giving too. Support has been responsive and terrific - highly recommend it....even if you are not a cause based brand but just want to give back as part of what you do...Change Commerce is a great option!

BU Tribe Store

Hi BU Tribe is a new store and giving is part of our mission and vision strategy. We discovered the app via a shopify blog and got so excited about the prospect of having it. When we initially downloaded the app we were uncertain as to how to configure it and what would work for us at this early phase in our development as an online store. We reached out to the company and they got back to us immediately scheduling a one-on-one meeting with us. Savannah from shopping gives was our meeting host and she walked us through the entire process patiently giving us clarity as to options and how the whole system worked. When we installed the app there were a few glitches possibly due to our theme, we still were not sure but I was so blown away at their level of customer service. Savannah rallied the team and they worked tirelessly to ensure the app was working correctly in the store, it took hours and the communication was second to none, it was almost like I got a progress report and testing exercise every half an hour until it worked. I even asked Savannah if she slept...lol...as even late in the night she wanted to check if it was working correctly and if everything was ok. Their customer service and support would inspire anyone to be patient and understanding. They are a fantastic group, I am so happy to be collaborating with them in this giving process. I hope other companies come onboard, and I am wishing the team tremendous success and growth for the lifecycle journey of this app.

The Art Therapy Shop

This app is great and I am excited to be able to offer donation now in my shop! Customer service is excellent. They are very responsive to your needs and quick in answering any questions or concerns.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9