Change Commerce ‑ Donation App

Change Commerce ‑ Donation App

by ShoppingGives

Increase Loyalty & AOV, Donate % of Sales & Customer Round Up

The Sill

The Shopping Gives team is top notch. The founder, Robby Sage, and his team are true experts in cause marketing and how to best enable in a Shopify environment. We're live in one store with their POS integration - it was very seamless and took all of 30 minutes. We're expanding to all retail locations by the end of the year and view the team as trusted partners. Highly recommend.

Heywell

Easy to use, helps us deliver on our mission, excellent customer service. The team there is incredible!

Xpedition Bags

We recently downloaded this app because giving back is an extremely important part of who we are at Xpedition Bags. We received a phone call from one of the Customer Success Specialists to help us walk through editing the code to fit the app’s integration to our specific needs. Anne J. was extremely helpful. We are super excited to offer an easier way for our customers to choose which non-profit they want to support. Thus far, we are thrilled with the app.

September 8, 2021

Hi there! Thanks so much for being a partner and for taking the time to leave us a review. We are thrilled to have you join The Giving Economy!

Cuppers Choice Coffee

Ready to launch our new online specialty coffee store and needed a giving app to support our mission to return a portion of sales to worthy causes. ShoppingGives fit the bill and the support to help us set up was timely and knowledgeable. Many thanks to Anne!!

Don’t Be A Prick Coffee Co.

First of all, AWESOME! I had a little issue & Anne J was FANTASTIC! She was so understanding, extremely helpful & incredibly patient! Thank you so much, I really appreciate all the work you did for me❤️

TheInkdDaddy

So far they have helped me get it up and find the right non profits i was looking for and add them. So far very pleased.

Muertos Coffee Co.

The team at ShoppingGives is amazing. They are knowledgable, dedicated, and overall easy to work with and help with any and all tasks. I am yet to find a group that always has an answer or can find one so promptly! Highly Recommend!

110% Nutrition

All I can say is my experience with this app has been INCREDIBLE. From functionality, to the user friendly dashboard, to the customer service, to making my life that much easier, and most importantly allowing me to use my company to help give back... everything has been flawless. This team is exceptional and I will continue to use this app for the foreseeable future, I wouldn’t go with anyone else. Keep up the great work Change Commerce, you are providing an amazing product and experience for your customers!

Gathre

We use this app to give back on our site and it has been so great! The team was so easy to work with and helped us get it installed on a quick turn around timeline. Very simple streamlined way to give back. Would definitely recommend!

/FORALL

I’m a new user that just downloaded the app and I reached out for some support with settings. Super quick and respectful response to answer my questions. I was also able to update my store name in the donation confirmation email sent to customers. Give Sam D. a raise!

May 19, 2021

Thanks, so much for the review and partnership! Glad to hear Sam was able to resolve your question so quickly!

With gratitude,
Ronny, CEO

PS. we just gave her a raise ;)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10