Change Commerce ‑ Donation App

Increase Loyalty & AOV, Donate % of Sales & Round Up, POS

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Crow & Arrow Creative

I’m so incredibly thankful an app like this exists! It’s exactly what I wanted for my shop. When I needed assistance, support got back to me very quickly and they were also extremely helpful. Using this app has overall been a very positive experience. Highly recommend!

Cuddle Decor

I definitely recommend this app! The support team is fast and very professional! I was looking for an app that would allow me to donate to a specific charity and they had it. Installing the app and setting things up and running was super easy. I needed support because my widget was not showing on my product page, so I contacted support and a few minutes later Abbey was able to set it up. Super fast response and amazing support! I will continue to use this app for sure! 100/100. Thank you so much!

SadieBHair

I just launched my website https://sadieb.co/ with Shopping Gives! I met with two of their team members on Monday and they were able to get me set up on Thursday. As a small business, I selected the starter package and the customer service team had to do some customization to include a feature that is usually only available in their premium package. I am so grateful they were willing to do this for me! What an incredible company!

sota clothing

I was looking for an app that would allow us to give customers an option to donate to our designated charity at checkout by rounding up their purchase. This app was just what I was looking for! The customer support team was super helpful and responsive in answering all my questions and helping me to get up and running with the app. Would definitely recommend!

Angela J. Ford | Fantasy Author

As a small business I’m really excited to offer social impact messaging on my shop and this app is perfect! The support team is great, fast and made some great suggestions to improve my experience. Highly recommended!

MiiR.com

ShoppingGives is an incredible app - easy to use, extremely well thought-out, and helps us to engage our customers around our mission in an incredibly dynamic way. Our team of account managers are fantastic and incredibly helpful.

Seoulbox

First of all, fantastic support who were willing to accommodate our time zone and install the app in a matter of hours. Everything is straightforward, and we can't wait to be part of social impact as a business—simple and nice layout. One thing is the price for advanced plans, but I guess operating fees cost. It does increase the conversion rate. In other words, as a business, we can see a jump in sales while giving help for causes of our choice. Mutually beneficial so strongly recommend.

The Sill

The Shopping Gives team is top notch. The founder, Robby Sage, and his team are true experts in cause marketing and how to best enable in a Shopify environment. We're live in one store with their POS integration - it was very seamless and took all of 30 minutes. We're expanding to all retail locations by the end of the year and view the team as trusted partners. Highly recommend.

Heywell

Easy to use, helps us deliver on our mission, excellent customer service. The team there is incredible!

Xpedition Bags

We recently downloaded this app because giving back is an extremely important part of who we are at Xpedition Bags. We received a phone call from one of the Customer Success Specialists to help us walk through editing the code to fit the app’s integration to our specific needs. Anne J. was extremely helpful. We are super excited to offer an easier way for our customers to choose which non-profit they want to support. Thus far, we are thrilled with the app.

September 8, 2021

Hi there! Thanks so much for being a partner and for taking the time to leave us a review. We are thrilled to have you join The Giving Economy!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11