Helhetsomdöme

works well.

Olvystore
7 dagar användning av appen
5 oktober 2023

Mangelhafter Support, mehrfach über 2 Wochen keine Rückmeldung erhalten. Sehr komplizierte Einrichtung. Die Hilfeseiten sind unvollständig und viele Fragen werden dort gar nicht erst beantwortet.

Gockels Food
Tyskland
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
5 januari 2024

Funktioniert einwandfrei, toller Support!

ESOMOTO
Schweiz
2 dagar användning av appen
18 november 2020

Excellent customerservice ! The team at Channable is always willing to help us out and are giving us great support and feedback,

Rebellenclub
Nästan 5 år användning av appen
23 augusti 2022

Channable has been great for us. I love the ability to customize our feed and individual products. Channable support is also amazing to work with, their team is very knowledgeable, quick, and helps us troubleshoot if an issue ever arises.

Matsuda
USA
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
10 augusti 2022

La prise en main de l'outil est un peu complexe mais une fois le système compris (le service client est vraiment réactif et là pour vous expliquer comment fonctionne différentes règles, le mode de fonctionnement de l'outil) , je le trouve intuitif et simple. Mieux que les autres outils disponibles sur le marché et que j'ai pu tester. j'insiste sur le service client qu'il ne faut pas hésiter à contacter à la moindre difficulté, mais Channable academy est aussi très bien fourni en tutos qui sont grandement outils

S2 Sneakers Specialist Vichy
Frankrike
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
13 augusti 2021

This app gives me perfect control over the product data that I send to other places, like Facebook, Pinterest and Google Shopping. I have a custom setup in my store because I sell products in fractional quantities, which means the prices and quantities need to be converted before a customer sees them. Most apps don't account for this, but with Channable I can easily make all kinds of adjustments to my product data before sending it to other platforms, without it affecting the product data within Shopify. I love it, and would therefore very much recommend this app.

Makers Inc.
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
6 september 2021

Had a (user) issue with EAN codes linking between bol.com and Shopify. Sen an email describing the issue and asking for assistance. After explaining my problem more in-depth, the issue was solved within 24hours. Thanks very much for the good support. I was previously using DFW and switched to Channable and the integrations are pretty seamless, quite user friendly and simple to use.

smartinhuis.com
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
29 mars 2022

Support reacted fast and found good solutions. The tool is intuitive to use. Price models could be easier.

Pazls
Tyskland
Mer än ett år användning av appen
8 juni 2021

We've had a great experience working with Channable, specifically Ohudy, as he has helped to organize our data feed. Their support is responsive, timely, and thorough in their efforts to align with best practices and our business needs. Overall, great experience and look forward to continuing to work with them!

Craft Sportswear NA
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen