Recensioner (56)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 20 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
19 juni 2024

At the begining it seems a bit clunky and for ITs..But it's actually very user friendly if you put some efforts and practice to understand how it works. It's very powerful due the 'rules', which are the core of Channable. This allow you to fix some issues on how your products are displayed on the market places. The support team is awesome, very professional. Also, instead of having your descriptions translated, you can keep your own (most of the feeds don't allow you this, saying "it's easy we translate it', which actually what we don't want..but to keep the original proof-reading)
Now it's a bit costly but it is what it is. Overall, i really recommend Channabe, seems the best out there!

CandyBabe
Bulgarien
3 månader användning av appen
4 juni 2024

Great app with a lot of very useful integrations. Currently using it with Amazon, which is working great. The support team is very helpful.

Luxreaders.de
Danmark
3 månader användning av appen
10 mars 2024

Seit bald bereits einem Jahr nutzen wir Channable aktiv für unser Shopsystem. Besonders beeindruckend ist der hilfsbereite und reaktionsschnelle Kundensupport. Ob es um die Einrichtung von Feeds, die Integration mit verschiedenen Plattformen oder die Lösung spezifischer Herausforderungen geht, das Support-Team ist immer zur Stelle!

sneakzmarket
Schweiz
7 månader användning av appen
8 mars 2024

they solved a very specific problem creating a workaround. product is very good but so far support team was even better for us.

X-BIONIC
Schweiz
9 månader användning av appen
27 februari 2024

I've been using Channable for three clients, and I've gotta say, I'm a big fan. This app is a powerhouse, capable of so much that it does take a bit of time to really find your way around. But, here's the kicker – the support is top-notch. Seriously, the support team is exceptional, always ready to lend a hand with a smile. It's a level of service that a lot of other providers could really learn from.

BergHOFF Belgium BV
Belgien
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
1 juli 2019

Channable is a great app! I would recommend it to everybody. I use it to send feed to google shopping and some other advertising places and it helps me a lot.

HomeHaves
Nästan 7 år användning av appen
Channable svarade 25 oktober 2019

Hello HomeHaves,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are happy that our services are doing what you need them to.
If you ever have any questions you know where to find us!

Best regards, The Channable Team

16 augusti 2018

Tried out several different apps, but when it comes to syncing multiple feeds this one is definitely the best. Bonus points for the great support.

Dedicated Europe
Nästan 6 år användning av appen
10 augusti 2018

Very good app. Works great. Great customer support as well.

Living Zenzes
Mer än 5 år användning av appen
18 november 2020

Excellent customerservice ! The team at Channable is always willing to help us out and are giving us great support and feedback,

Rebellenclub
Nästan 5 år användning av appen
30 juli 2018

Underrated, but truly the best app for feed management, especially for EU shopify stores. Besides sending your feeds to all possible channels, you can also receive back orders from marketplaces like Amazon and Ebay, which then get imported into Shopify.

The problem was that we had to build our own API integration with shopify to import the orders back. So in other words they can send feeds FROM shopify TO each channel you want, but getting orders back from lets say Amazon is not natively possible. You have to build your own API for that. Access to this API costs €50 a month, which is high in my opinion. If they in the future decide to build their own shopify order integration, then the price would also be €50 a month, but in the mean time I had to make a lot of developer costs to integrate the API. In that regard I'm not surprised that they don't have a lot of reviews here and would have preferred to give this review here if they had built their own Shopify order import first.

Natural Heroes Nl