Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 21 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
Redigerat 5 januari 2022

Channable unterstützt alle für uns relevanten Marktplätze und lässt uns unsere Produkte individuell für jeden Kanal ausrichten. Die Ersteinrichtung und das tägliche Arbeiten ist sehr einfach und erleichtert das Tagesgeschäft für unseren Online-shop www.floordirekt.com enorm.

Floordirekt DE
Tyskland
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
11 mars 2021

Been using Channable for a while now and it has been a real life-saver! We hassled with manual product feeds for years before using this Product feed Management Tool. I used to spend upwards of 20 hours a month manually managing my product feeds and our B2B and B2C marketplaces. This got cut down to about half an hour a week, which is a significant savings of time in my book! Whilst Channable is a self-service tool, its technology is very intuitive, and the Technical Support staff are knowledgable, professional, and efficient. Part of their service is a free first set-up where they set up one product feed for us, and afterwards explain exactly what they did, and how I can set up my own feeds from then onwards. This was incredibly valuable! Together with their educational platform (called Channacademy) Channable really set us up for success in our multi-channel marketing activities. I would definitely recommend it!

Karu Atelier
11 månader användning av appen
13 juni 2019

After trying different (cheaper) feed management tools, I ended up using Channable for our online store. We are very happy with the order integration for market places, but also used it for all our Google Shopping campaigns!

DeMassageWinkel
11 månader användning av appen
13 juni 2019

Great, versatile app with lots of useful functionalities. Support team is fast and willing to go the extra mile. This app is the best in its kind!

leapp
10 månader användning av appen
1 juli 2019

We are using Channable for our Google Shopping campaigns and Social product feed. Works great, and the support team is always available when we need some help with our feed.

VANILIA
9 månader användning av appen
Channable svarade 25 oktober 2019

Channable is happy to hear your experience with us has been positive.
Getting your name out there is important and Channable is glad that you utilize us for your Social product feeds.

Best regards, The Channable team

26 juni 2020

Great app, super easy to set up and use. Finally, one app to sell everywhere. I like the Instagram integration by Shopify, but you can't change many things there, and I had to spend hours excluding products kinda manually. With Channable it took me 2 TWO clicks! Why haven't I use it before?? And Support is great too! I had a problem with the price format for GoogleShopping and support replied to me in a few hours, plus offered to help me set up my first channel. Never seen such efficiency before!

Wantalo
Italien
9 månader användning av appen
Redigerat 30 april 2021

We use this App to update all our Marketplaces feeds. The support team have been assisting us since day 1. Whenever we had any query they helped us thoroughly. 100% recommended: we will keep working with Channable in the future. Special mention to Clara and Paula from Support Team Spain.

Bañoidea
Spanien
6 månader användning av appen
27 februari 2024

I've been using Channable for three clients, and I've gotta say, I'm a big fan. This app is a powerhouse, capable of so much that it does take a bit of time to really find your way around. But, here's the kicker – the support is top-notch. Seriously, the support team is exceptional, always ready to lend a hand with a smile. It's a level of service that a lot of other providers could really learn from.

BergHOFF Belgium BV
Belgien
16 augusti 2018

Tried out several different apps, but when it comes to syncing multiple feeds this one is definitely the best. Bonus points for the great support.

Dedicated Europe
4 månader användning av appen
28 oktober 2017

Hello,

Channable is very simple to use

Beewik Shop