Channable

Channable

by Channable

Feed Management & PPC Tool

EQ Clothing

Terrible customer service, dodgy invoices and way overpriced. I would not recommend this to anyone I am friendly with.

Zibi London

We tried this app for Spartoo channel. Channable Spartoo template was not valid, so was not able to use it. Couldn't get support from Channable. Support said they are not able to change the template. But it was not working. So had to pay 2 months of fee, no refund, not happy.

Slidequest

Stay away from this app. They steal your money in ways you don't even imagine. If you are a small business trying to start your business. This app will definitely take your money and they won't provide assistance at all. Terrible.

JustgreenBox

Terrible support Service! bug tool.

"We are not going to continue the cooperation and we will stop our services. " the notification from Channel support in the paid subscription. Since I told them I am disappointed with thire service.

I spent almost 2 months on the app to feed listings. so far no one successful listing.

Contacted support many times asking help solve the tool bugs. they will ask you to repeat the questions by different support people, again and again.

most time they relying by the message template not relative to your questions, and give you misleading.

October 25, 2019

Hello JustgreenBox,

We are very sorry that this is the experience you had with our tool. Channable had multiple people trying to solve the questions sent and we are saddened that it did not meet your expectations.

Best regards, The Channable team.

KA Fashions

We are having bitter experience ... Support not responding quickly even on Higher plans ...... We want functionality to work as early as possible

Sensualtoys Com

you have no trial period for your app?
how do i know your app is not a big joke just like the rest ive tried?
you charge immediately? this is not good