Channable

Channable | Reviews

by Channable

Feed Management & PPC Tool

Jeans4you.shop

One of the worst customer support I have ever experienced. I asked them more than 10 questions about integrations, only 2 replies I have got back. Their articles and courses don't cover all the situations. So if you will have questions or problems with this app don't expect to get help from them.

August 16, 2021

Hello Jeans4you.shop,

Channable is sorry to hear this is the experience you have had and will try to address the issues here.

It is true that you sent many emails asking about basic set-up questions that some users face. We responded to your multiple requests in a few compiled emails providing answers and links to all questions asked.

Second, we are sorry to hear that our help center, blogs, emails, learning hub, and support team were not up to your expectations.

We see that your account is now up and running, but if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out or use any of our support materials provided and we will respond as quickly as possible.

Kind regards,

The Channable team.

EQ Clothing

Terrible customer service, dodgy invoices and way overpriced. I would not recommend this to anyone I am friendly with.

Zibi London

We tried this app for Spartoo channel. Channable Spartoo template was not valid, so was not able to use it. Couldn't get support from Channable. Support said they are not able to change the template. But it was not working. So had to pay 2 months of fee, no refund, not happy.

Slidequest

Stay away from this app. They steal your money in ways you don't even imagine. If you are a small business trying to start your business. This app will definitely take your money and they won't provide assistance at all. Terrible.

JustgreenBox

Terrible support Service! bug tool.

"We are not going to continue the cooperation and we will stop our services. " the notification from Channel support in the paid subscription. Since I told them I am disappointed with thire service.

I spent almost 2 months on the app to feed listings. so far no one successful listing.

Contacted support many times asking help solve the tool bugs. they will ask you to repeat the questions by different support people, again and again.

most time they relying by the message template not relative to your questions, and give you misleading.

October 25, 2019

Hello JustgreenBox,

We are very sorry that this is the experience you had with our tool. Channable had multiple people trying to solve the questions sent and we are saddened that it did not meet your expectations.

Best regards, The Channable team.

KA Fashions

We are having bitter experience ... Support not responding quickly even on Higher plans ...... We want functionality to work as early as possible

Sensualtoys Com

you have no trial period for your app?
how do i know your app is not a big joke just like the rest ive tried?
you charge immediately? this is not good