Channable: Product Data Feeds

Feed Management & PPC Automation Tool

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

ZenXstore

"Just be careful you will be blocked for no reason if they are frustrated and you will loose all your work and effort without any reason." Do not even try to use this one! You are not going to be helped at all! I tried to get help for months! They gave another excuse for not helping me everytime. I was really lost after paying for moths even the supervisor instead of helping us, he blocked our account! You will be just blocked and all your work will be gone! Better to choose and use other feed management tools! One of the guy's called me without telling me (because he could not tell the reason why) he will block our account. There is not any policy that give them the rights to block our account because of frustrations! We spent hours or work and all RUINED!

March 18, 2022

We're very sorry to hear you've had such an experience with us.

It's a shame that despite all the effort that was placed from both parties, you still felt frustrated with our customer service.

We have provided all the support that was needed for you to get started with our self-service tool and we did not receive replies to our e-mails where we asked if we could be of any further help.

Recently you started using our tool again and you were personally disrespectful towards our employees. Since we do not tolerate this kind of behaviour, we decided to inform you that your account would be blocked.

After a call where you yourself agreed that this was unacceptable and you admitted that this blocking was understandable, it is surprising to read such a review.

Regards,
Channable Team

Lapi Retail

I tried to set this app up to sync my orders with different marketplaces, mainly idealo. In order to actually do the sync for orders you need to pay first, which I did and it just didn't work. Apparently channable has not upgraded their API with Idealo (according to Idealo they refuse to..?). Their support is super slow, takes around 3 days to get a reply, asked for my money back, never got a reply.

Jeans4you.shop

One of the worst customer support I have ever experienced. I asked them more than 10 questions about integrations, only 2 replies I have got back. Their articles and courses don't cover all the situations. So if you will have questions or problems with this app don't expect to get help from them.

August 16, 2021

Hello Jeans4you.shop,

Channable is sorry to hear this is the experience you have had and will try to address the issues here.

It is true that you sent many emails asking about basic set-up questions that some users face. We responded to your multiple requests in a few compiled emails providing answers and links to all questions asked.

Second, we are sorry to hear that our help center, blogs, emails, learning hub, and support team were not up to your expectations.

We see that your account is now up and running, but if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out or use any of our support materials provided and we will respond as quickly as possible.

Kind regards,

The Channable team.

EQ Clothing

Terrible customer service, dodgy invoices and way overpriced. I would not recommend this to anyone I am friendly with.

Zibi London

We tried this app for Spartoo channel. Channable Spartoo template was not valid, so was not able to use it. Couldn't get support from Channable. Support said they are not able to change the template. But it was not working. So had to pay 2 months of fee, no refund, not happy.

Slidequest

Stay away from this app. They steal your money in ways you don't even imagine. If you are a small business trying to start your business. This app will definitely take your money and they won't provide assistance at all. Terrible.

JustgreenBox

Terrible support Service! bug tool.

"We are not going to continue the cooperation and we will stop our services. " the notification from Channel support in the paid subscription. Since I told them I am disappointed with thire service.

I spent almost 2 months on the app to feed listings. so far no one successful listing.

Contacted support many times asking help solve the tool bugs. they will ask you to repeat the questions by different support people, again and again.

most time they relying by the message template not relative to your questions, and give you misleading.

October 25, 2019

Hello JustgreenBox,

We are very sorry that this is the experience you had with our tool. Channable had multiple people trying to solve the questions sent and we are saddened that it did not meet your expectations.

Best regards, The Channable team.

KA Fashions

We are having bitter experience ... Support not responding quickly even on Higher plans ...... We want functionality to work as early as possible

Sensualtoys Com

you have no trial period for your app?
how do i know your app is not a big joke just like the rest ive tried?
you charge immediately? this is not good