Channable: Product Data Feeds

Feed Management & PPC Automation Tool

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

frank-ba80

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 hours

What an amazing app! Best I found in the Shopify ecosystem to create a catalog feed for Google Shopping and Facebook/IG. Super easy to use and learn, and automates any data change I need for GS and FB. The support has also been quick and courteous. 100% recommend over the free plugins!

Matsuda

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Channable has been great for us. I love the ability to customize our feed and individual products. Channable support is also amazing to work with, their team is very knowledgeable, quick, and helps us troubleshoot if an issue ever arises.

S2 Sneakers Specialist Vichy

Location France
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

La prise en main de l'outil est un peu complexe mais une fois le système compris (le service client est vraiment réactif et là pour vous expliquer comment fonctionne différentes règles, le mode de fonctionnement de l'outil) , je le trouve intuitif et simple. Mieux que les autres outils disponibles sur le marché et que j'ai pu tester. j'insiste sur le service client qu'il ne faut pas hésiter à contacter à la moindre difficulté, mais Channable academy est aussi très bien fourni en tutos qui sont grandement outils

shop.enesco.co.uk

I'm very happy and impressed with how this app works and the friendly efficient support I have received. We have now successfully integrated with several marketplaces including Amazon. I was apprehensive initially after reading some mixed reviews and have been pleasantly surprised by Channable. The interface is intuitive and there is a good amount of resources you can access to help with the setup and it's pretty much a plug and play. What you need to know is that you need to set up each marketplace separately first, get an account etc and if you require the orders to sync through to shopify then you also need to purchase the order sync add-on which is an additional cost per marketplace. I then had a few things that didn't quite work as I wanted and the Channable customer support was on it very quickly. I had responses pretty much immediately and the team then went into my account and adjusted anything that needed to be done to get it to work how I wanted it including some custom tags that I wanted to come through to Shopify. Very happy with Channable and it does exactly the kind of Shopify marketplace integration and sync our business needs.

Pacers Running

Time spent using app About 1 year

Channable has saved us so much time and stress. The Google API feed just doesn't work with the store the way it should, but Channable has made product submissions a breeze. The support is fantastic as well - I can't recommend this app and team more.

LEAD APPAREL

The Channable team has been very helpful onboarding my site & specific customizations that are not typical for most sites. Although we're still learning the platform you can tell immediately that it's user friendly and scalable as we continue to add more of our catalog onto Google, FB and Bing Shopping channels. Thanks for your help to the entire Channable team!

Pazls

Location Germany

Support reacted fast and found good solutions. The tool is intuitive to use. Price models could be easier.

Outlet King Spiez

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great Support and perfect for scalable Feeds. Using it for Google Feeds, Marketplaces as well as regular CSV.

Floordirekt DE

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

Channable unterstützt alle für uns relevanten Marktplätze und lässt uns unsere Produkte individuell für jeden Kanal ausrichten. Die Ersteinrichtung und das tägliche Arbeiten ist sehr einfach und erleichtert das Tagesgeschäft für unseren Online-shop www.floordirekt.com enorm.

smartinhuis.com

Location Netherlands

Had a (user) issue with EAN codes linking between bol.com and Shopify. Sen an email describing the issue and asking for assistance. After explaining my problem more in-depth, the issue was solved within 24hours. Thanks very much for the good support. I was previously using DFW and switched to Channable and the integrations are pretty seamless, quite user friendly and simple to use.

Previous 1 3 4