Channable

Channable

by Channable

Feed Management & PPC Tool

Bañoidea

We use this App to update all our Marketplaces feeds. The support team have been assisting us since day 1. Whenever we had any query they helped us thoroughly. 100% recommended: we will keep working with Channable in the future. Special mention to Clara and Paula from Support Team Spain.

Karu Atelier

Been using Channable for a while now and it has been a real life-saver! We hassled with manual product feeds for years before using this Product feed Management Tool. I used to spend upwards of 20 hours a month manually managing my product feeds and our B2B and B2C marketplaces. This got cut down to about half an hour a week, which is a significant savings of time in my book! Whilst Channable is a self-service tool, its technology is very intuitive, and the Technical Support staff are knowledgable, professional, and efficient. Part of their service is a free first set-up where they set up one product feed for us, and afterwards explain exactly what they did, and how I can set up my own feeds from then onwards. This was incredibly valuable! Together with their educational platform (called Channacademy) Channable really set us up for success in our multi-channel marketing activities. I would definitely recommend it!

Araks

Great App - we are using it to create feeds for Instagram Shopping, Pepperjam, and Google Shopping. Their friendly, fast, and knowledgeable customer service team helped us get things set up and is readily available whenever we need support. Would definitely recommend it.

Rebellenclub

Excellent customerservice ! The team at Channable is always willing to help us out and are giving us great support and feedback,

Prodigy Games

Their customer service is absolutely amazing. I have never received such amazing service from an app! The feeds are killer too!

KandyMask

Great app, use it to connect to Amazon, great support team to get me started and answer the questions I had along the way. Works quick and without issues

Wantalo

Great app, super easy to set up and use. Finally, one app to sell everywhere. I like the Instagram integration by Shopify, but you can't change many things there, and I had to spend hours excluding products kinda manually. With Channable it took me 2 TWO clicks! Why haven't I use it before?? And Support is great too! I had a problem with the price format for GoogleShopping and support replied to me in a few hours, plus offered to help me set up my first channel. Never seen such efficiency before!

ShirtDeal

Great productfeed and an even better helpdesk. Always ready to support, help and explane. The explanation helps me to do it next time by myself

October 25, 2019

Thank you ShirtDeal for the awesome review!

We are happy that you are happy and if there is anything we can ever do, you know where to find us.

Best regards, The Channable Team

VANILIA

We are using Channable for our Google Shopping campaigns and Social product feed. Works great, and the support team is always available when we need some help with our feed.

October 25, 2019

Channable is happy to hear your experience with us has been positive.
Getting your name out there is important and Channable is glad that you utilize us for your Social product feeds.

Best regards, The Channable team

HomeHaves

Channable is a great app! I would recommend it to everybody. I use it to send feed to google shopping and some other advertising places and it helps me a lot.

Hello HomeHaves,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are happy that our services are doing what you need them to.
If you ever have any questions you know where to find us!

Best regards, The Channable Team