Channable

Channable | Reviews

by Channable

Feed Management & PPC Tool

smartinhuis.com

Had a (user) issue with EAN codes linking between bol.com and Shopify. Sen an email describing the issue and asking for assistance. After explaining my problem more in-depth, the issue was solved within 24hours. Thanks very much for the good support. I was previously using DFW and switched to Channable and the integrations are pretty seamless, quite user friendly and simple to use.

Makers Inc.

This app gives me perfect control over the product data that I send to other places, like Facebook, Pinterest and Google Shopping. I have a custom setup in my store because I sell products in fractional quantities, which means the prices and quantities need to be converted before a customer sees them. Most apps don't account for this, but with Channable I can easily make all kinds of adjustments to my product data before sending it to other platforms, without it affecting the product data within Shopify. I love it, and would therefore very much recommend this app.

Craft Sportswear NA

We've had a great experience working with Channable, specifically Ohudy, as he has helped to organize our data feed. Their support is responsive, timely, and thorough in their efforts to align with best practices and our business needs. Overall, great experience and look forward to continuing to work with them!

Bañoidea

We use this App to update all our Marketplaces feeds. The support team have been assisting us since day 1. Whenever we had any query they helped us thoroughly. 100% recommended: we will keep working with Channable in the future. Special mention to Clara and Paula from Support Team Spain.

Karu Atelier

Been using Channable for a while now and it has been a real life-saver! We hassled with manual product feeds for years before using this Product feed Management Tool. I used to spend upwards of 20 hours a month manually managing my product feeds and our B2B and B2C marketplaces. This got cut down to about half an hour a week, which is a significant savings of time in my book! Whilst Channable is a self-service tool, its technology is very intuitive, and the Technical Support staff are knowledgable, professional, and efficient. Part of their service is a free first set-up where they set up one product feed for us, and afterwards explain exactly what they did, and how I can set up my own feeds from then onwards. This was incredibly valuable! Together with their educational platform (called Channacademy) Channable really set us up for success in our multi-channel marketing activities. I would definitely recommend it!

Araks

Great App - we are using it to create feeds for Instagram Shopping, Pepperjam, and Google Shopping. Their friendly, fast, and knowledgeable customer service team helped us get things set up and is readily available whenever we need support. Would definitely recommend it.

Rebellenclub

Excellent customerservice ! The team at Channable is always willing to help us out and are giving us great support and feedback,

Prodigy Games

Their customer service is absolutely amazing. I have never received such amazing service from an app! The feeds are killer too!

KandyMask

Great app, use it to connect to Amazon, great support team to get me started and answer the questions I had along the way. Works quick and without issues

Wantalo

Great app, super easy to set up and use. Finally, one app to sell everywhere. I like the Instagram integration by Shopify, but you can't change many things there, and I had to spend hours excluding products kinda manually. With Channable it took me 2 TWO clicks! Why haven't I use it before?? And Support is great too! I had a problem with the price format for GoogleShopping and support replied to me in a few hours, plus offered to help me set up my first channel. Never seen such efficiency before!

Previous 1 3