Channable

Channable

by Channable

Feed Management & PPC Tool

Araks

Great App - we are using it to create feeds for Instagram Shopping, Pepperjam, and Google Shopping. Their friendly, fast, and knowledgeable customer service team helped us get things set up and is readily available whenever we need support. Would definitely recommend it.

Rebellenclub

Excellent customerservice ! The team at Channable is always willing to help us out and are giving us great support and feedback,

Prodigy Games

Their customer service is absolutely amazing. I have never received such amazing service from an app! The feeds are killer too!

KandyMask

Great app, use it to connect to Amazon, great support team to get me started and answer the questions I had along the way. Works quick and without issues

Wantalo

Great app, super easy to set up and use. Finally, one app to sell everywhere. I like the Instagram integration by Shopify, but you can't change many things there, and I had to spend hours excluding products kinda manually. With Channable it took me 2 TWO clicks! Why haven't I use it before?? And Support is great too! I had a problem with the price format for GoogleShopping and support replied to me in a few hours, plus offered to help me set up my first channel. Never seen such efficiency before!

ShirtDeal

Great productfeed and an even better helpdesk. Always ready to support, help and explane. The explanation helps me to do it next time by myself

October 25, 2019

Thank you ShirtDeal for the awesome review!

We are happy that you are happy and if there is anything we can ever do, you know where to find us.

Best regards, The Channable Team

VANILIA

We are using Channable for our Google Shopping campaigns and Social product feed. Works great, and the support team is always available when we need some help with our feed.

October 25, 2019

Channable is happy to hear your experience with us has been positive.
Getting your name out there is important and Channable is glad that you utilize us for your Social product feeds.

Best regards, The Channable team

HomeHaves

Channable is a great app! I would recommend it to everybody. I use it to send feed to google shopping and some other advertising places and it helps me a lot.

Hello HomeHaves,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are happy that our services are doing what you need them to.
If you ever have any questions you know where to find us!

Best regards, The Channable Team

leapp

Great, versatile app with lots of useful functionalities. Support team is fast and willing to go the extra mile. This app is the best in its kind!

DeMassageWinkel

After trying different (cheaper) feed management tools, I ended up using Channable for our online store. We are very happy with the order integration for market places, but also used it for all our Google Shopping campaigns!

Previous 1