Channable

Channable

by Channable

All-in-One Feed Marketing Tool

ShirtDeal

Great productfeed and an even better helpdesk. Always ready to support, help and explane. The explanation helps me to do it next time by myself

VANILIA

We are using Channable for our Google Shopping campaigns and Social product feed. Works great, and the support team is always available when we need some help with our feed.

HomeHaves

Channable is a great app! I would recommend it to everybody. I use it to send feed to google shopping and some other advertising places and it helps me a lot.

leapp

Great, versatile app with lots of useful functionalities. Support team is fast and willing to go the extra mile. This app is the best in its kind!

DeMassageWinkel

After trying different (cheaper) feed management tools, I ended up using Channable for our online store. We are very happy with the order integration for market places, but also used it for all our Google Shopping campaigns!

Mid-South Ag. Equipment

After a lot of different feed tools, Channable is hands down the best feed management tool. We have about 90,000 SKUs and channable cleans up our product feed so well, it's almost an essential tool to our marketing efforts. I can easily send 90,000 products to 20 different shopping sites and services in 5 minutes if I wanted to.

Fantastic service and wonderful people, very happy to be using Channable and will be using them for quite a while. If you're serious about your business and products, and how they are presented to the public; you need channable.

Style Overdose

good app, great support shout out to peter always willing to help used it for a few channel integrations

Louise's Party Deals

Works well with Shopify-Amazon haven't used for much else yet but am very hopeful. The staff support is amazing and nothing is too much trouble. Saves lots of time

Quirky Nl

Very useful app for feed and data management. Especially the API connection with marketplace sites as BOL and FNAC is a great bonus and saves a lot of time.

Dedicated Europe

Tried out several different apps, but when it comes to syncing multiple feeds this one is definitely the best. Bonus points for the great support.

Previous 1