Effective product display
Manage feeds & API connections for advertising networks, marketplaces, and price comparison sites, synchronize orders to your webshop.
Fast, user-friendly interface, designed to use without tech-background. Use our Shopify plug-in to automatically connect to 2500+ channels.
Free multilingual support
Free support in your language via phone and email, enabling you to work fast and independently from a technical team.
1. Data Feed & Product Catalog Management
Send your products to more than 2500 price comparison websites, affiliate networks, or marketplaces worldwide.
Generate more traffic to your online shop by creating product listing ads from one dashboard. With Channable you can precisely control the flow of products to each channel, optimize the listings, create a product catalog and enrich your content. This enables you to maximize the impact of your campaign while minimizing the cost.
- Importing your product data is simple. Just download the app and create a Channable account, your products will automatically be imported.
- Browse Channable’s list of over 2500 channels and choose which one you want to create an optimized feed for based on your product information.
- Match your categories to the channel’s requirements in Channable’s ‘categorize’ section.
- Create rules with simple IF-THEN statements to add information that is required but missing, exclude any items, optimize titles, and more.
- Finalize the feed by identifying which fields need to be included in the channel and optimize.
- Find the optimized feed/URL in ‘Preview’. There is also a health check to let you know what information Channable has identified as missing for the channel.
Be visible across the globe and sell in markets including the Netherlands, Germany, France, the UK, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Spain, the United States, and many more.
Channable supports both ‘Feed’ and ‘API’ connections to marketing channels including Awin - eBay - Amazon - Google Shopping - Google Ads - Microsoft Advertising - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest - Criteo - and many more.
2. Marketplace and Order Management
Online marketplaces are like online department stores. Many marketplaces offer the option for smaller retailers to list their products there. Making online marketplaces another great channel for increasing your revenue as you can benefit from their higher traffic and often free listings. With Channable’s rules and attribute builder, you can ensure your product information is sent to each marketplace in the correct format, so you can start selling there faster and easier!
Channable supports a real-time API connection to the following marketplaces and comparison sites: Amazon UK/DE/ES/FR/IT/US/NL - eBay - Beslist - Marktplaats - Spartoo - Bol.com - Google Shopping - Cdiscount - idealo - FNAC - Coolshop - Real - VidaXL - and many more.
Save time with order processing by getting order information from marketplaces sent straight to your online store. Channable’s order connections can sync order information with multiple different channels. Check our website for an overview.
- Google Analytics,
- google ads,
Install the app and test the tool’s functionalities in an unlimited free trial until you activate your first channel.
Terrible customer service, dodgy invoices and way overpriced. I would not recommend this to anyone I am friendly with.
We tried this app for Spartoo channel. Channable Spartoo template was not valid, so was not able to use it. Couldn't get support from Channable. Support said they are not able to change the template. But it was not working. So had to pay 2 months of fee, no refund, not happy.
Great App - we are using it to create feeds for Instagram Shopping, Pepperjam, and Google Shopping. Their friendly, fast, and knowledgeable customer service team helped us get things set up and is readily available whenever we need support. Would definitely recommend it.