Channels ‑ free web calls

Channels ‑ free web calls

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
July 8, 2021

Better than EasyCall, I haven't use the app enough yet to comment on it, but the customer service is great! I Will update later.

GALT webáruház
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 5 days
Channels replied July 8, 2021

Thank you for your review! I will make sure to high-five our support team for their awesome work :)

June 9, 2021

I will thank my friend who recommended this app. Now my customer can call directly to us and share their feedback. Love this app. Great customer service.

Ecommerce8182
Time spent using app: 29 days
Channels replied June 10, 2021

It's great to see such feedback. Thanks for the review.

June 9, 2021

This is one of great app I have ever seen. I am part of Shopify for more than 4 yeas but finally I got what i had always thought. It is great app for your store. I recommend.

DiyaAnna
Time spent using app: 6 months
Channels replied June 10, 2021

Thanks for your review! We're super happy to see such comments and they keep us going.

May 20, 2021

Love this app, It is so easy to use and now my customer can easily reach out to us on call regarding any issue. Awesome job from the developer. Due to this, My business is growing. Thank you guys for making this app.

GZA store
Egypt
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Channels replied May 20, 2021

Helping to grow is our goal. Thanks for sharing your experience

May 20, 2021

I am really thankful to my friend who recommended this app. I had some issue, i messages the customer support team and the solved it with in 5 minute. Problem was from my ends. Great customer service.

Porsche Service
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
Channels replied May 20, 2021

We're really happy to see you like our app. Our support team says hi :)

May 20, 2021

This is one of the best app which i have ever seen. I never thought i will find something like this. Great app .

Unichip CarPlayFactory Store
China
Time spent using app: 1 minute
Channels replied May 20, 2021

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it.