Channels ‑ free web calls

Channels ‑ free web calls | Reviews

by Channels

Free web calls for you and your customers.

GALT webáruház

Better than EasyCall, I haven't use the app enough yet to comment on it, but the customer service is great! I Will update later.

July 8, 2021

Thank you for your review! I will make sure to high-five our support team for their awesome work :)

Ecommerce8182

I will thank my friend who recommended this app. Now my customer can call directly to us and share their feedback. Love this app. Great customer service.

June 10, 2021

It's great to see such feedback. Thanks for the review.

DiyaAnna

This is one of great app I have ever seen. I am part of Shopify for more than 4 yeas but finally I got what i had always thought. It is great app for your store. I recommend.

June 10, 2021

Thanks for your review! We're super happy to see such comments and they keep us going.

GZA store

Love this app, It is so easy to use and now my customer can easily reach out to us on call regarding any issue. Awesome job from the developer. Due to this, My business is growing. Thank you guys for making this app.

May 20, 2021

Helping to grow is our goal. Thanks for sharing your experience

Porsche Service

I am really thankful to my friend who recommended this app. I had some issue, i messages the customer support team and the solved it with in 5 minute. Problem was from my ends. Great customer service.

May 20, 2021

We're really happy to see you like our app. Our support team says hi :)

Unichip CarPlayFactory Store

This is one of the best app which i have ever seen. I never thought i will find something like this. Great app .

May 20, 2021

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it.