Overall rating Based on 10 reviews
way to expensive. not worth the time and money spending on this.
Thank you for your review. Sorry to know your incomplete experience. Kindly note, ChannelSale app services starting at $249 per month with no setup fees or long term contracts, comes with dedicated specialist account managers for fully managed support to complete setup, then do handovers over tele-meets and screen sharing demo meets. Recurring meets are pre-scheduled twice a week to ensure seamless transition to complete setup for automation to sync product listings, inventory, orders across multiple shopping sites, while data mappings are carried out at individual product attribute level to match or replace per acceptable values defined by marketplaces.
Our focussed goals are to increase seller sales with continued support from our specialized teams with constant work on identifying optimizations in product listings, visibility enhancements, simplified scaling up data flows.
Do let us know in case you may require to give our services full try in future, we are glad to assist!
After 5 weeks of testing still problems, they charge me also during the trial period,
At earlier time you posted this review, the option to post our reply here wasn't available from Shopify, hence we are filling in here now per same reply as was shared with you on email at that same earlier time.
We are sorry to hear about your experience with us. We assured to handle your queries in the best possible way.
Kindly note, Trial plan is limited to individual products import based from standard XLS import format, whereas your products are variations import via API that required additional support from our developers. This information was shared with you prior to signup over phone + email, received your acknowledgement on same via email.
Listed below the series of events along with the tasks achieved by our team:
- Sign up date - 25th July 2018
- 27th July - Feed imported into ChanneSale 10 products (Shopify rule) & 1st feed validation report sent to you (email subject line- Milano Straps - Feed Import Validation Report - Stage 1)
- 30th July - As there we invalid UPC's present in Shopify, the test products could not be posted on eBay
- 1st August - Sample products posted on eBay and shared with you
- 7th August - Entire catalog posted on eBay
- 8th August - Amazon listing posted and we shared the details with you
- 9th August - 748 products imported into ChannelSale from Shopify
- 10 August - 1st eBay validation report shared with you (email subject line - Milano Straps - eBay Validation Report - Stage 1), we received your confirmation as well
- 14 August - 2nd validation report shared with you (email subject line - Milano Straps - eBay Validation Report - Stage 2)
- 14 August - 2nd validation report shared with you with a success rate of 91.57% (email subject line - Milano Straps - Feed Import Validation Report - Stage 2)
► As you can see for the above series of events, we have imported your entire catalog in our platform and we have also posted these products on eBay and Amazon.
We had further requested you via email & voice mail on August 18th, 2018 to kindly help us clear out any doubts by way of scheduling a joint tele-meet along-with our concerned team members, so that we are all on same page to expedite any pending tickets if at all.
Thank you for your understanding and support - ChannelSale Team.