Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

by Buddy Apps

Pay Later or Pay Now, Wholesale Customer groups & Pricing

Half Moon Bay EU

Great App and a super quick response from Ankit to iron out a few changes we needed to change draft orders to direct orders. Would recommend for any wholesale site where payment isn't needed for certain customers until a later date.

Western Electric Company Incorporated

This app allowed us to customize the checkout process in our Shopify store. Orders are initially submitted by customers as drafts, we review the orders, then send invoice with payment options available. The CML staff are very responsive and have helped us through setup and customization.

Trend Lab

Ankit has been great to work with on this application. Very responsive and willing to help solve any issue. I had a problem with another application overwriting into the code of this application. They worked directly with the other developers and found a solution quickly. Highly recommend as we have used this platform for selling to our wholesale accounts for a long time!

Maison Hellard

Very, very good service. The team helped me set up the app remotely and did it very quickly.
This option was necessary to my business and Charge me later was the only app that could help (no restriction to specific countries or currencies). Thank you!

PAPAYA Wholesale

I used this app for our NET30 wholesale customers and it works like a charm. It's simple to use with tagged customer groups and was really easy to install. Love it!

TEMMOCK

Ankit Kamboj was extemely helping in getting my problem solved, and my site up and running. As a heads up, this app currently does not have the capability to have credit limits on accounts, but we found a work around.

August 18, 2021

Hi Temmock Team,

My apologies for the inconvenience you are facing. We tried to send you a reply for all your emails on the same day however somehow those emails were not reaching to you and bouncing back. This could be because your email is blocking our email address. We only have one email i.e support@temmock.com with us which is not working. Is it possible to share some other email where we can connect with you?

That Office Place Mackay

We have installed this app on our development site, and the developers were very accommodating and extremely helpful in making some adjustments to how the app works to ensure it works with our client's specific store requirements.

BAM Site Direct

This app is invaluable to the running of our store for our B2B customers. The app works as intended and the support is first class. Ankit and his team have been quick and efficient with all our queries and have aided us with custom modifications to fit our unique needs. If you need the functionality to be able to charge your customers later and invoice? Look no further.

Wear We Met

The customer service is amazing!! I spent hours looking and evaluating the right app as this was very important to us and I cannot recommend more! 100 stars!!

Tosi

Just added this app and tested it out, does exactly what we need! We have customers with Net30 terms that can now checkout on our website and pay/mail a check at a later date. I had some issues with setup, but support was very responsive and handled it for me. Hope to see our ordering process streamlined for our customers!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10