Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

by Buddy Apps

Pay Later or Pay Now, Wholesale Customer groups & Pricing

UniPrint

Great app that does what we need it to do. Ankit is very helpful and customised a few things to suit our needs. I do recommend.

2012 Textiles

Ankit is a very responsive and helpful developer! They have resolved all issues for us immediately and helped us switch over wholesale apps fairly quickly. The app contains almost every feature we need in running a wholesale business through Shopify and adding the pay later and tiered pricing feature has come in handy for our business.

Bedazzle Me Pretty Mobile Fashion Boutique

This app was *almost* everything I needed. I contacted the developer to see if they could customize it to suit my needs and they were very quick to respond and they got it to work for exactly what I needed for my business. Within just a few days of emailing back & forth, it was done! I would highly recommend this app and this company!

All Good Things Organic Seeds

Ankit managed to make some customizations and fine tune things for me that made this app easier to use and more ideal for my customers. I'm pretty satisfied so far.

black-ink-wholesale-brand

VERY responsive and flexible developer! Great experience! Needed minor customization and developer responded quickly.

Färggrossen.nu

The best wholesale pricing app out there since it lets you change the price of every individual item. A great support team and fair pricing.

Edit: I just wanted to add an extra comment about the support team, they're the best on Shopify. Quick responses and always willing to help.

Phoenix Maintenance Supply Co.

Charge Me Later has been an incredibly cost effective solution for our wholesale pricing. The developers have been great doing custom programing at affordable rates for our special needs. Don't go to the more expensive apps! This does a lot.

Dakine Holdings

Very useful app for setting up numerous wholesale pricing levels. The developer is very responsive to support requests.

Fluffy Penguin Company (Pre-orders)

Super pleased so far. We had a specific need and after a day of emails, the developer was able to meet that need. Prompt service, the app seems to work great, and I have faith if anything does go wrong it will be fixed quickly and professionally. Thank you!

MQ Office - Office Supplies/Home Stationery/Pantry & Janitorial

This help our needs for B2B solution, as most of our customer is NET30 payment terms and this app is the easiest way to secure our customer.

Feel free to contact them if you face any problem, as their response speed and helpfulness is top notch. Thumbs up!