Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

by Buddy Apps

Pay Later or Pay Now, Wholesale Customer groups & Pricing

WORBLE

I am using this app to allow wholesale customers to complete orders and pay later. The customer service has been very helpful with adding the features we need.

Rusty Dog Coffee

One of the only options in the App Store however beware that you will have an issue with customer notes not pushing to the CML order. CML has its own notes section later in the checkout process and and notes added in the native Shopify cart are lost. The team has a fix for this however you will need to ask them to implement the special code modifications for you and can be lost with any theme updates.
The fix should not be custom code, it should be permanently fixed within their App however the team is very responsive at implementing the custom change. Ankit has helped get these issues resolved.

February 4, 2021

Thank you for your review. I really appreciate it. And yes, thank you for your feedback about the notes. We have made this update into our app and now, there will be only one note which will be the default Shopify note :)

Solmate Socks Wholesale

This app is super helpful in giving customers with Net 30 terms the ability to pay later. The one thing I wish was different was the ability to let customers pay by credit card and have the app run the credit card, as that would alleviate a lot of work for our customer service team.

But the Charge Me Later customer service team has been super great and helpful and very quick to respond - highly recommend!

J & J Knacks Sublimation Buy Ins

After a very rough start to this process with getting help, I was finally contacted and he worked with me step by step over multiple emails over a couple hours span.
We have it up and running and am hoping that fingers crossed, we've got it working 100%.
*I replaced my previous 1 star. Would leave a 5 but I still removed 1 star for the issues trying to get in contact with someone.