Anmeldelser (175)

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
11. juli 2024

I recently worked with Buddy Apps using their Wholesale App, and I was impressed by their responsiveness and problem-solving skills. They were always available to answer my questions and address any concerns I had throughout the process. Overall, I'm very pleased with the app they created for me and would highly recommend their services to other Shopify store owners.

Front Desk Supply
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
6. maj 2024

Great app and great support! We are not able to calculate shipping before we package and weigh orders so this app allows us to have folks checkout instantly and pay after we add shipping in and send an invoice. This 2 part system has worked quite well for us and without it we would probably not have a very functional store. We've needed some support on this app and they are quick to respond and have helped us understand how the app works and what can be customized to fit our business better.

Vintage Power Wagons
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
18. juli 2024

App has been great, customer service has been even better! 10/10 recommend.

Milton Cat Shop
7 måneder bruger appen
14. maj 2024

We've been working with CML team on developing a custom solution for their app, and the experience has been fantastic. The customer service and turnaround time were exceptional. Initially, we encountered a few errors, but Ankit and his team took the time to stick it out with us until everything was perfect. We're very happy with the end result and highly recommend their services!

LUCK•E
New Zealand
7 dage bruger appen
24. april 2024

The app works very good for our use case. Also Ankit is really helpful and has made sure that everything was adjusted to our specific needs.

Bespoken Coffee Wholesale
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
13. juni 2024

The support is amazing fast and supportive

MUIR ENERGY
USA
Mere end et år bruger appen
9. april 2024

The best app and service support you can ask for. Straight away onto it and willing to go over and above to help. Very rare to see these days. Highly recommended!

Asetica
Australien
14 dage bruger appen
14. marts 2024

At first, the app didn't display and work the way we wanted, but thanks to Ankit, now the app works well. He makes sure to adjust each point we send him until it works and displays exactly what we want.

We are happy with the system and it seems to work well.

Matcha Botanicals
Schweiz
5 dage bruger appen
12. marts 2024

This is the fastest email service I’ve ever tried. I think I received a response in under 2 minutes and a solution in less than 5 minutes. I really appreciate working with people like them. It’s beneficial for both me and them because great people always do well!

Poirier-Group.com

Poirier Group
9 dage bruger appen
26. marts 2024

This app was a LIFE SAVER for us. After migrating over to Shopify, we struggled to find a way to accept orders but allow our customers to PAY LATER.

Most Pay Later apps do it in installments, and we wanted a customer to go through the entire checkout process, and then to be charged later on their own timeline. THIS APP saved our life. Not just that, but Ankit was so great in working through all the problems that we had.

Great app and great customer service.

Dental Plus USA