Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

by Buddy Apps

Pay Later or Pay Now, Wholesale Customer groups & Pricing

Muscle Maker Grill "42"

The app is good and offers a lot of variety with wholesale management. We needed it to do something a little different and had difficulty finding an app that is an exact fit to our needs.

I contacted support on the off chance they would be open to making changes, and they have not disappointed. The support team has been fantastic with communication and understanding our needs, and have offered to make adjustments to the app to help meet those needs.

This is fantastic and above-the-norm support and we are looking forward to using this app going forward!

Purple Frog Graphics Test

Great app, does exactly what it says! And the support team is excellent and timely. Thank you Charge Me Later!

Lifesaving Society Manitoba

This app worked great for one of our clients, saving a lot of time and money. Easy to customize to your liking and backed by great supporet from the developer. Job well done!

FlexCraft

The reason behind using Charge Me Later was selected is their ability to allow our Net Customers to be able to utilize our eCommerce platform. This is eliminating our sales department from double keying of orders. A real time saver. Thank you Charge Me Later!

Sharpvue Online Store

This app is amazing and the support service is A++. I would highly recommend this app to anyone trying to create a PO system and custom pricing list for your customers.

Kasia Lilja

I've used this app to make sure my B2B customers could just order without paying. However, since I also have B2C customers I needed some configuration on the app, which was made exactly to my liking. Great service, and fast response time.

Colloapparel

This app was simple and easy to install, I had some errors and messaged the developers, they got back to me within a day and responded with all my questions answered and offered to do more for me implementing features I needed. The page is customizable through CSS code and its all together a simple way to have draft orders for your customers. Thank you Charge Me Later, im glad you guys responded.

Tasawaqshop

Honestly if you don't charge your costumers on the go, this is a must have app due to the fast way of enabling your customers to buy from you.
The customer support for this app is absolutely fantastic, they won't let you go until you're happy, look no further charge me later is the way to go.

Sporting Transfers

We highly recommended working with Buddy's Apps! The customer support is exceptional! We do not have a lot of time with the Charge Me Later app yet, but the testing performed perfectly after the Buddy's team sorted out an issue after we installed it. The response from Ankit to our request for support was within minutes and our request was sent about midnight Eastern Time on a Sunday. They logged in and sorted out the problem before 11am Monday morning. Thanks again Antik!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next