Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

by Buddy Apps

Pay Later or Pay Now, Wholesale Customer groups & Pricing

Dufland Heildsala

This app solved everything we were looking for regarding wholesale page. Now we are able to collect wholesale-orders through our website and charge customers later.
Ankit was really helpuful and he even solved an issue not related to the app we had. I highly recommend them!

Shopping at Tiffany's

We are using the app to run a Try Before You Buy program. It is so easy to work with these guys! Ankit was really smart and patient in guiding us through our options. I highly recommend you shooting them an email to try them out.

Stay Golden

Really great app that solved some long-term issues we were having. The developer was super helpful and responsive, and they were willing to customize several options for our store for free. Fantastic experience!

J-Wipes除菌シート

First of all, they have one of the greatest services! You have some trouble to figure out, and the support will help you instantly so that you can proceed to the next step absolutely with no problem!

Contented Chef

Great app! I used it to allow my customers to pay on 30 day net terms. Fantastic support too. Thanks so much.

Great Western Trading Company

Does exactly what it advertises, easy to install and use, and developer is very helpful. Highly recommended.

Gorilla Graphics, Corp.

I used this app to accommodate to our net30 customers, and it works perfectly. This is exactly what we needed. The Charge Me Later Plus plan has been hugely beneficial to our company. Not only that, but the customer service is extremely helpful, considerate, and accommodating! They answered my questions quickly and helped me clear up any confusion I had. I would certainly recommend this app!

WHC Lab

Works well so far and were very reactive with any issues. Hoping to use this app for the forseable future.

Campus & Co Bristol

Does exactly what it says it will.
We had some small issues setting up but these were quickly resolved by the dev, communication good and fast.

UniPrint

Great app that does what we need it to do. Ankit is very helpful and customised a few things to suit our needs. I do recommend.