Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

by Buddy Apps

Pay Later, Wholesale customer groups & pricing, Import prices

Spectramed

This app was working fine for awhile, but stopped functioning correctly. I contacted customer service and gave them access to the site. That was the last we heard from them? Customer service is terrible I would not recommend this developer or the apps they create.

Tonle Wholesale

Terrible. Poor customer service (sent multiple emails with no response.) and now I am getting errors on my site when people place orders. And when I deleted the app, their checkout page is still up on my site - I guess I have to go into the code to remove it. I'm loosing business because of this and highly annoyed!!

May 30, 2019

Hi There, We're very sorry to hear that you've run into an issue. I understand that it took some time to resolve the issue and I deeply apologize for that.

We are still trying to reach out to you to resolve all the concerns but there is no response we get from your end. I hope everything is working fine our your store now. If still, you have any concerns, please feel free to reach out to us :)