Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

Charge Me Later, Wholesale app | Reviews

by Buddy Apps

Pay Later or Pay Now, Wholesale Customer groups & Pricing

LEIVIPMARKETPLACE

Great app with the helpful support team! They have made changes that we needed for our store and it perfectly fits. Highly recommended, especially for B2B.

Hulet Glass

This app does just what we wanted it to do. We are very satisfied and customer support is thorough and great!

King Customs Laser

Simple to set up, works well and provided the solution we needed. We also needed some help at several steps along the way and Ankit was super quick to assist.

Half Moon Bay EU

Great App and a super quick response from Ankit to iron out a few changes we needed to change draft orders to direct orders. Would recommend for any wholesale site where payment isn't needed for certain customers until a later date.

Western Electric Company Incorporated

This app allowed us to customize the checkout process in our Shopify store. Orders are initially submitted by customers as drafts, we review the orders, then send invoice with payment options available. The CML staff are very responsive and have helped us through setup and customization.

Trend Lab

Ankit has been great to work with on this application. Very responsive and willing to help solve any issue. I had a problem with another application overwriting into the code of this application. They worked directly with the other developers and found a solution quickly. Highly recommend as we have used this platform for selling to our wholesale accounts for a long time!

Maison Hellard

Very, very good service. The team helped me set up the app remotely and did it very quickly.
This option was necessary to my business and Charge me later was the only app that could help (no restriction to specific countries or currencies). Thank you!

PAPAYA Wholesale

I used this app for our NET30 wholesale customers and it works like a charm. It's simple to use with tagged customer groups and was really easy to install. Love it!

TEMMOCK

Ankit Kamboj was extemely helping in getting my problem solved, and my site up and running. As a heads up, this app currently does not have the capability to have credit limits on accounts, but we found a work around.

August 18, 2021

Hi Temmock Team,

My apologies for the inconvenience you are facing. We tried to send you a reply for all your emails on the same day however somehow those emails were not reaching to you and bouncing back. This could be because your email is blocking our email address. We only have one email i.e support@temmock.com with us which is not working. Is it possible to share some other email where we can connect with you?

That Office Place Mackay

We have installed this app on our development site, and the developers were very accommodating and extremely helpful in making some adjustments to how the app works to ensure it works with our client's specific store requirements.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11