Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

by Buddy Apps

Pay Later or Pay Now, Wholesale Customer groups & Pricing

tatkal jumpsindia

Does what is says and truly fantastic customer support which is hard to find these days. Charge Me Later, Wholesale app is a great way for giving pay later and wholesale pricing

Tecnista

The app works as expected and customer service is super responsive and solved some small issues in a blink of an eye!

MallFish Collectibles

I use this app to help me with my pre-order since deferpay was no longer going to be working after July 2021 and it's been an amazing experience. The customer service has been absolutely outstanding!

DaydreamDealer

The custom service was super helpful and worked with me to set up some custom solutions for what my site needed. Would definitely recommend it.

Pet Wellbeing Wholesale

This app was perfect for what we needed. The support team went above and beyond helping us integrate despite having other apps conflicting with the product. They designed a custom solution for our store and we couldn't be happier.

CGASPL

This is exactly the app that I was looking for. The app works very smoothly. It allows the customer to place an order without having to pay. Plus all the order details are visible on the account page. This really helps. As the customers have all the details they need available to them on the account page. And I am very grateful for Ankit for doing all the customizations I needed. This app really resolved a major issue for me. Thanks again.

Bread Brand

Great app, does exactly what it says and is easy to configure! Great help from support putting in some extra options for us! THANKS!!!

Dragon eye gaming

Awesome app and customers service the app is simple and gets the job done and the support team helped with different setup on the orders

Fox Factory - US B2B

The app does exactly as expected. We had a bit of trouble reinstalling it and customer service helped us quickly to resolve.

Jan-Supply

My business is unique, in that we operate with another business, and that businesses' franchise owners are special customers of ours. We wanted the ability for our franchise owners to be able to pay at a later date, and have the invoice added to their monthly statement. This app has helped us do just that! It wasn't working as expected at first, but their support team really stepped up and got it working exactly how we wanted it to. It cost a little extra because of the work their developers had to do, but the rates were very reasonable!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8