Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

by Buddy Apps

Pay Later, Wholesale customer groups & pricing, Import prices

Getreide-Gutscher

Top support! Solved my issues promt! Easy solution for all who need to deal with B2C and B2B in one shop!

Aqua Extensions

This app is invaluable for the Net30 customers who use our online store. Using Zapier, I was able to extend the functionality of this app so I can create invoices in QBO.

I had a few additional tweaks to the checkout page (passing additional info to the admin order page), Ankit from Buddy Apps was incredibly helpful, courteous, and timely in his help and responses to my questions. Not only that, he went in and made changes for me when I was struggling.

In addition, you can also create store-wide discounts for customers (by tagging their accounts). Even though it requires you to upload a csv to apply these discounts, I still give this app 5 stars for the functionality, customer service, and app quality/speed.

The layout of the Checkout page allows for maximum customization, so you can match the experience of Shopify's checkout. It just requires some customization work.

I can't imagine a better solution for what we need. 5 stars. A+

jogforjustice

The only thing better than the functionality of this app is the 5 Star customer service. Lot's of use cases outside of intended wholesale purpose. Highly recommend!

Departes

The app works great and the support service is amazing. I definetly recommend it. Very useful for B2B sites

Dufland Heildsala

This app solved everything we were looking for regarding wholesale page. Now we are able to collect wholesale-orders through our website and charge customers later.
Ankit was really helpuful and he even solved an issue not related to the app we had. I highly recommend them!

Shopping at Tiffany's

We are using the app to run a Try Before You Buy program. It is so easy to work with these guys! Ankit was really smart and patient in guiding us through our options. I highly recommend you shooting them an email to try them out.

Stay Golden

Really great app that solved some long-term issues we were having. The developer was super helpful and responsive, and they were willing to customize several options for our store for free. Fantastic experience!

J-Wipes除菌シート

First of all, they have one of the greatest services! You have some trouble to figure out, and the support will help you instantly so that you can proceed to the next step absolutely with no problem!

Contented Chef

Great app! I used it to allow my customers to pay on 30 day net terms. Fantastic support too. Thanks so much.

Great Western Trading Company

Does exactly what it advertises, easy to install and use, and developer is very helpful. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6