Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

by Buddy Apps

Pay Later or Pay Now, Wholesale Customer groups & Pricing

Neilcorp Design Center

Their support is amazing a quick! And the app works great to bypass the standard Shopify checkout. Perfect for anyone who doesn't want to have customers input their credit card to submit an order.

BP Wholesale

The customer support is some of the best I've experienced. If there are features you needed added to the app, they will accommodate them quickly per your request.

WORBLE WHOLESALE

The app does what it says and the customer service is very timely and helpful! I'm happy with how it performs and would recommend it to anyone looking to charge orders later rather than upfront.

DOG BAGS USA

This was pretty much the only app on the store that fit our needs best. We had a couple of specific changes that we needed to make and the developer was very accommodating and helpful. We worked with Ankit, who was very swift and extremely helpful in implementing the changes we wanted to make. Excellent communication and technical expertise. Great work and a pleasure to work with as well!

Max Made Me Do It

The support from Ankit has been brilliant. Every question was answered quickly and issues resolved straight away. It does take a bit of trial and error to get fully setup but it works really well and is perfect for our wholesale customers. Highly recommend!

WD Designs Wholesale

Great app, and customisation and support from Ankit was extra helpful. We would definitely recommend this app

Blue Dinosaur B2B

App is fantastic. Converts net30 into orders. Support are fantastic for customizations! Very quick and friendly staff. Highly recommend!

Smile Box

Great app, and amazing support. WHen I had an issue it was fixed and up and working within 12 hours. A+!

Mad Dat Motorsport

So far so good...support service was helpful when I had a question. Just installed it so cant give feedback yet for long term use. However, the tests have been great! There is some good functionality.

FPI Comics

I use this app to help process advanced order and the support has been excellent in answering all of my technoidiot queries!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9