Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

by Buddy Apps

Pay Later, Wholesale customer groups & pricing, Import prices

g-handy.com

Great App is very useful, easy to install, with incredible service when needed. I definitely recommend it.

Springer Nature Author Services

Loved this app. Easy to install and give all the features I needed. We loved the discount price feature for a special group of customers. Also loved the Pay Now and Pay Later option to select from for the customer. 5 star for customer service too.

EastGen Shoppe

This app allows us to offer an invoice style payment method to select customers only. Ankit has been quick and helpful with any questions or tweaks that I needed for my store.

Joy Surf

Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. This app is awesome. It may be a bit hard to work out at first but just reach out to support if you have any questions. Ankit adjusted the code for some changes that I wanted which makes this App perfect. It is exactly what I wanted. Don't go anywhere else. Don't think twice - install this app and contact their support for changes. Awesome.

Sassanova Boutique

This app is great, mainly because of the customer service team. They have been so helpful in making personal customizations and are extremely responsive. We appreciate their help so much and would recommend this app to anyone! There isn't anything else like it on the app store. Special thank you to Ankit and Buddy Apps for being so helpful and patient with everything!

Silk Screen Shirts Inc

We've been looking for a pay later solution for our clients for YEARS. VERY thankful to have this app. It allows us to have user specific credit terms for our wholesale clients. Game changer! Support was also great. Quick, decisive answers and the ability to be flexible for our company's needs.

Bottega Sicana

Very useful app for quick and easy wholesale sales.

The assistance is very fast to solve all the needs.

Very recommended app.

ON TREND AGENCIES

This app is very easy to use and works really well with my shop. I'm also impressed by great customer services from Support team. I'm very happy to recommend this app to other people.

Avocado Decor

This deserves 5* for customer support. Ankit is very courteous and helpful. He was there from start to finish until I was satisfied with the installation. If you have an issue that cannot be fixed right away, they'll be happy to forward it to their development team.

Gwartzman's Art Supplies

The customer support for this app is greater than any customer support I have received for any other app in the past, and WAY better than the Shopify customer support.
Plus the app works very nicely with a large array of product pricing with the Gold Plan. Was originally going to use three different apps to do the same thing that this one app does. We can now give certain customers specific price points with just a simple login with no product discount codes.
On the note of codes one of the reasons why the customer service was so good was the fact that they were able to create a decent amount of custom code to get the app working the way we wanted it to work. Ankit rules, the amount of troubleshooting that needed to be done was quite a bit, but was extremely painless thanks to the quick responses and intelligence of this employee! Well done.
Highly recommend this app for anyone wanting to give student discounts, wholesale prices, or a Pay Later feature.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7