Charge Rabbit

Charge Rabbit

by Corknine Development

Sell memberships and subscriptions billed on a recurring basis

Shop Vnylst

Broke my product page's design. Not sure how to remove whatever code was injected into it. Created a new product given the aforementioned, and my add to cart button is completely gone.

Peaceful Productions Studio

Andrew rocks. Plain and simple. The support here is the best I've ever had from a Shopify app. Thanks!

Soheefit Com Store

This app integrated fantastic with our already existing Stripe account and allows us to have a subscription based service that works seamlessly. Andrew and the people at ChargeRabbit have been responsive and answered all questions within minutes. Highly recommend this app!

Bleeblu

Amazing customer service. My subscription rakes in over 1/3 of my total sales!

The Fluffy Penguin Company

Originally rated this 3 stars due to the lack of Paypal option, but after contacting customer support about a liquid issue, I had to come back and 5-star it. Their support is amazing. Not only did they fix the issue, they offered to customize it for my theme and site colors, and responded promptly to a concern I had. I still wish there was a Paypal option, but my experience with them in the past 24 hours has made me move past that. Thanks so much for all your help!

Doers 2

***Update 2/03/16*** Andrew and the team are truly top-notch when it comes to providing implementation and support for a little bit of trickier setups . I can surely bet that a lot of nifty features will soon be coming and improving Charge Rabbit that will make it easier for it to play nicely with other apps. I tip my hat to the fine gentlemen who have been working with me in getting the store up. I highly recommend you start with Charge Rabbit. If you're crafty, you can do a lot with it! ============= Hands down the best startup-friendly way in getting into subscriptions. Andrew is a huge help when it comes to answering questions and he's saved my butt a few times already on multiple stores in getting a chargerabbit to place nicely with custom functionality. Really recommend getting started with Chargerabbit over other subscription apps.

Tangiebaxter

I absolutely love charge rabbit! I can't say enough great things about it. I love the way it integrates perfectly with Sky Pilot to deliver monthly digital content for all of my subscriptions.The customer service can not be matched, they answer questions in less than a few hours, I've gotten replies to my late night questions at 1 AM! I am thrilled I found this app, you just can't go wrong and I would highly recommend it. I wish I could give them 10 stars instead of 5, they are that awesome.

The Sunlighten Store

Over delivered on customer service. Highly recommended.

AK Bud Trader

Just started using the App and I needed some help getting some custom code to work. Let me say customer service ROCKED!!! Stuck it out with me and got it working. Very Happy new customer. Thanks Again Charge Rabbit

CharityMagnets

Charge Rabbit is a great app and Andrew provides helpful support, answering all questions quickly and honestly. We have some very specific needs and evaluated every subscription billing app we could find, but Charge Rabbit was the only one that has the functionality we needed. It integrates very nicely with Shopify, has a very simple UI and is very well though through. If you use Shopify and need a recurring billing app that is simple, has great support and works as advertised, I'd highly recommend giving Charge Rabbit a try.
Previous 1