Charge Rabbit

Charge Rabbit

by Corknine Development

Sell memberships and subscriptions billed on a recurring basis

Defiance Coffee

Messed up my product page and also forces your customers to leave Shopify and go over to stripe to subscribe. Not a great option.

Blue Dragon Collectibles

We can't connect with Shopify payments, and it takes you off the site forcing customers to go through Stripe. The Whole Point of using Shopify is to keep customers here on your own site, not diverting them to ChargeRabbit/Stripe! I am hugely disappointed with this app, as I thought it would be the perfect solution for us. Don't get this app unless you're okay with customers going away from your site!

Playful Fox & Co.

I wanted to add subscription boxes to my Shopify site, and this app allows me to do just that. I had a little trouble with setup, but their customer service was quick to help me get things setup and even did some of the work for me. Excellent customer service.

brain-friendly.de

The same review I had done at the SkyPilot site.
We lost a couple of days to find out that it is not working for our business plan. We want to sell language learning movies as a subscription. That's it.
You have no Shopify cart, it will be bypassed directly to ChargeRabbit and the registration too.
Also, I get the feeling that SkyPilot and ChargeRabbit work together, there is the same support and it is the same delay. When you set up a question, it takes minimum 1 day. So we lost a lot of days, waiting for answers - most of them are not found in any description.
Why they have parted SkyPilot and ChargeRabbit? Maybe to take 2 times money.
So we change to a system that really delivers movies.
Emil Brunner
brain-friendly.com

Colorly Love

This app along with sky pilot were EXACTLY what we were looking for. They have been fairly easy to use and whenever I have had questions the team has responded within minutes and totally fixed it for me. I cannot recommended these apps, and their team enough! Well done!!

Shop Vnylst

Broke my product page's design. Not sure how to remove whatever code was injected into it.

Created a new product given the aforementioned, and my add to cart button is completely gone.

Peaceful Productions Studio

Andrew rocks. Plain and simple. The support here is the best I've ever had from a Shopify app. Thanks!

Soheefit Com Store

This app integrated fantastic with our already existing Stripe account and allows us to have a subscription based service that works seamlessly. Andrew and the people at ChargeRabbit have been responsive and answered all questions within minutes. Highly recommend this app!

Bleeblu

Amazing customer service. My subscription rakes in over 1/3 of my total sales!

The Fluffy Penguin Company

Originally rated this 3 stars due to the lack of Paypal option, but after contacting customer support about a liquid issue, I had to come back and 5-star it.
Their support is amazing. Not only did they fix the issue, they offered to customize it for my theme and site colors, and responded promptly to a concern I had.
I still wish there was a Paypal option, but my experience with them in the past 24 hours has made me move past that. Thanks so much for all your help!

Previous 1 3