Charge Rabbit

Charge Rabbit

by Corknine Development

Sell memberships and subscriptions billed on a recurring basis

Defiance Coffee

Messed up my product page and also forces your customers to leave Shopify and go over to stripe to subscribe. Not a great option.

Blue Dragon Collectibles

We can't connect with Shopify payments, and it takes you off the site forcing customers to go through Stripe. The Whole Point of using Shopify is to keep customers here on your own site, not diverting them to ChargeRabbit/Stripe! I am hugely disappointed with this app, as I thought it would be the perfect solution for us. Don't get this app unless you're okay with customers going away from your site!

brain-friendly.de

The same review I had done at the SkyPilot site.
We lost a couple of days to find out that it is not working for our business plan. We want to sell language learning movies as a subscription. That's it.
You have no Shopify cart, it will be bypassed directly to ChargeRabbit and the registration too.
Also, I get the feeling that SkyPilot and ChargeRabbit work together, there is the same support and it is the same delay. When you set up a question, it takes minimum 1 day. So we lost a lot of days, waiting for answers - most of them are not found in any description.
Why they have parted SkyPilot and ChargeRabbit? Maybe to take 2 times money.
So we change to a system that really delivers movies.
Emil Brunner
brain-friendly.com

Shop Vnylst

Broke my product page's design. Not sure how to remove whatever code was injected into it.

Created a new product given the aforementioned, and my add to cart button is completely gone.