Charge Rabbit

Charge Rabbit

by Corknine Development

Sell memberships and subscriptions billed on a recurring basis

Worst Responders

We needed an app that would allow us to require a paid membership to one specific page within our website. Unfortunately Charge Rabbit isn't currently able to do this, and it only took 35 minutes ON A SUNDAY EVENING for Andrew on their customer service team to contact me when I asked them for help. I'm bummed they are unable to solve our current problem, as I would love to work with a company that handles customer issues that rapidly. I am giving 5 stars for the ease of setup, customer service, and how easy it was to do everything else you would use this app for.

-DC

Playful Fox & Co.

I wanted to add subscription boxes to my Shopify site, and this app allows me to do just that. I had a little trouble with setup, but their customer service was quick to help me get things setup and even did some of the work for me. Excellent customer service.

Colorly Love

This app along with sky pilot were EXACTLY what we were looking for. They have been fairly easy to use and whenever I have had questions the team has responded within minutes and totally fixed it for me. I cannot recommended these apps, and their team enough! Well done!!

Peaceful Productions Studio

Andrew rocks. Plain and simple. The support here is the best I've ever had from a Shopify app. Thanks!

Soheefit Com Store

This app integrated fantastic with our already existing Stripe account and allows us to have a subscription based service that works seamlessly. Andrew and the people at ChargeRabbit have been responsive and answered all questions within minutes. Highly recommend this app!

Bleeblu

Amazing customer service. My subscription rakes in over 1/3 of my total sales!

The Fluffy Penguin Company

Originally rated this 3 stars due to the lack of Paypal option, but after contacting customer support about a liquid issue, I had to come back and 5-star it.
Their support is amazing. Not only did they fix the issue, they offered to customize it for my theme and site colors, and responded promptly to a concern I had.
I still wish there was a Paypal option, but my experience with them in the past 24 hours has made me move past that. Thanks so much for all your help!

Doers 2

***Update 2/03/16***
Andrew and the team are truly top-notch when it comes to providing implementation and support for a little bit of trickier setups .

I can surely bet that a lot of nifty features will soon be coming and improving Charge Rabbit that will make it easier for it to play nicely with other apps.

I tip my hat to the fine gentlemen who have been working with me in getting the store up. I highly recommend you start with Charge Rabbit. If you're crafty, you can do a lot with it!

=============

Hands down the best startup-friendly way in getting into subscriptions. Andrew is a huge help when it comes to answering questions and he's saved my butt a few times already on multiple stores in getting a chargerabbit to place nicely with custom functionality.

Really recommend getting started with Chargerabbit over other subscription apps.

Tangiebaxter

I absolutely love charge rabbit! I can't say enough great things about it. I love the way it integrates perfectly with Sky Pilot to deliver monthly digital content for all of my subscriptions.The customer service can not be matched, they answer questions in less than a few hours, I've gotten replies to my late night questions at 1 AM! I am thrilled I found this app, you just can't go wrong and I would highly recommend it. I wish I could give them 10 stars instead of 5, they are that awesome.

The Sunlighten Store

Over delivered on customer service. Highly recommended.

Previous 1