Chargeflow Dispute Chargebacks

Chargeflow Dispute Chargebacks

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
November 2, 2022

There app looks really great ! I don't have a lot of chargeback for now, but I think they will certainly help me a lot ! Plus the support team is extraordinary ! You install the app (that is free) and the next day you already have an onboarding call with the person that will help you if you have any issues :)

Ripcorde
France
Time spent using app: 8 days
Chargeflow, Inc. replied November 10, 2022

We appreciate your awesome review - thank you!

Chargebacks are an issue you want to have after you assure it's fully covered, so it's great you've installed our app in advance.

Always pleased to help on the spot, as we understand that behind every successful business there's an owner who needs to now he has full and quick support.

November 1, 2022

love the app i would recommend it to everyone and their customer service is great they helpped me set up my store great job

rrebecasglamboutique
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Chargeflow, Inc. replied November 9, 2022

Thank you for this great review Rebecca!
Any assistance you need - technical or support - we immediately face and do our best to help out.

October 27, 2022

I've been selling online for almost 20 years; I've had my share of heartache being targeted by scammers. Chargeflow just won a HUGE chargeback for me. The scammer groomed me by following through perfectly will 2 smaller sales, then went for a $1100 sale, WOW! (that was a first). I must say, I think this is the very first chargeback at that level I have ever won. They fought a few other chargebacks for me that I lost, but that was my mistake of not seeing some problems (no charge for them to fight them, they only charge a percentage if I win)--I didn't catch the key things that set me up for the loss on those. But this big one, I did more correctly, and they won. And what's wonderful? I did NOTHING! no filling out forms, no grappling with faxes, etc.--chargeback came in, they did everything immediately. Lastly, they are always available within one minute to chat if I ever have questions. VERY professional people. Use them! Save yourself TONS of time and headaches.

My Picks for You
Time spent using app: 7 months
Chargeflow, Inc. replied October 31, 2022

It's great serving grateful clients like you:)

We put A LOT of efforts into developing our AI app so it would become a completely hands-off solution for busy merchants like yourself. With the machine learning and expertise of our analysts we manage to increase the win-rate significantly and save you the precious time you should spend on growing your business.

Thank you so much for your kind words!

October 26, 2022

So far it has been a good experience. I appreciate the one on one conversation to introduce me to the application.

Mike n' Mandy's Corner
Time spent using app: 1 day
Chargeflow, Inc. replied October 31, 2022

Thanks for your great review Mike!
We do our best to integrate our superb technology with human relationship, to promise the satisfying service we provide.

October 6, 2022

We've been using Chargeflow for about a month now and they have saved us A TON of time and effort getting our CBs submitted. Plus, they do WAY better than we were with the amount of info their system is able to pull in. Boaz and his team have been great to work with and I highly recommend you check them out to streamline your CB processing.

Kitchintelligence
Time spent using app: 28 days
Chargeflow, Inc. replied October 24, 2022

We appreciate your great feedback!
Your business interests are 100% ours, which reflects in our efforts to handle your chargebacks in the most advanced and professional way, as well as saving you the time and money it takes to deal with this chore.

September 29, 2022

Interesting, it is very helpful and after few days we just made a call to discuss further. Very well recommended!

Gods of Zushin
Malta
Time spent using app: 3 days
Chargeflow, Inc. replied October 2, 2022

Thank you very much!
We prioritize the relationship with our clients, at any time, along with doing what we're best in - handling chargebacks at a top-level way.

September 21, 2022

I used this to manage all my chargebacks across all providers and keep everything in one location. Very easy to use.

SIO Beauty
Time spent using app: 14 days
Chargeflow, Inc. replied September 22, 2022

Thanks for your kind feedback!
We do our best to integrate with any platform and payment processors out there, in order to provide full coverage for your online orders.

September 12, 2022

Chargeflow is literally amazing. The people working for this company are extremely nice and helpful. Best part is their service and how they charge for their services. They take so much stress away from us with the chargebacks as they do everything for you. Absolutely incredible!!

HighPeakCo
Time spent using app: 2 days
Chargeflow, Inc. replied September 19, 2022

Thanks, we appreciate your great review!
Focusing on a few tasks only is crucial for growing a business, and our task is to make sure the chargebacks chore will no longer be on your to-do list.

September 11, 2022

The app is very easy to use. I appreciate the super quick respond to our chargeback case and the very good costumer support.

beuysonsale.com
Germany
Time spent using app: 1 day
Chargeflow, Inc. replied September 12, 2022

Thanks for your kind words!
Our AI app and analysts are working 24/7 in order to detect all chargebacks on the spot and to handle them in the most professional way.

September 8, 2022

This is one very professional company. I still don't have any issue resolved from their side because I decided to install it after one huge chargeback but even after the initial meeting I am pretty sure they are the ones who will help me in the future. Looking forward to it. (Not really, who likes chargebacks :)

StudioDesk USA
Time spent using app: 3 days
Chargeflow, Inc. replied September 12, 2022

We much appreciate your great review!
Nobody like chargebacks, but experience shows that when you let go of the chargebacks chore - you will have more time and resources to grow your business, allowing us to fully-handle all chargebacks.