Chargeflow Dispute Chargebacks

Automate Chargebacks, Fight Fraud Prevention, Order Protection

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Luver Paris

They handle all my chargeback very professionally and I don't have anything to worry now. Thank you

Thank you for your great review 🙏 We're always here to help, 24/7 🙂

Sage & Sill

This app is everything I wanted and more! Completely hands-off chargeback management is the dream, and so far, my expectations have been exceeded. I've vetted Chargeflow's first few responses and wow! They are thorough, organized, and extremely compelling. Absolutely recommend giving them a try!

January 23, 2022

Thanks for the great review, Sage & Sill! Our goal was to create a fully hands-off chargeback automation service for Shopify merchants, and we're glad we made that possible. Looking forward to assist your further on your journey.

WaiExpress

Very Happy with the App!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Top notch support, Highly Recommend, YOU WONT REGRET IT.. A+

Thank you for your great review 🙏 We're always here to help, 24/7 🙂

Rebelger.com

Location Spain

Great App, best thing if you wanna recovery your money from chargebacks and paypal disputes. This guys know what they are doing.

January 23, 2022

Thank you for your great review, Rebelger team 🙏 As always, we're here to help, 24/7.

The Pano Mirror

Setup was lightning fast lol - Ariel was also quick to help and offer advice - testing this out on my new store next week - let's go!

January 23, 2022

We're glad you like our service! Thanks for the honest words.

Hills And Horizons

Time spent using app About 2 months

It was a little difficult to set up but once it's all setup it's a very nice/easy setup to have. The team has gone above and beyond to find solutions for my chargebacks. Very responsive and helpful, even go out of their way to text you. Thank you!

HomelyDeko

I started using this app so far so good . Customer service are quick to respond to inquiry I have a chargeback pending hope I will be able to recover it. Their customer support are fantastic I would recommend this app to anyone.

Bully Max

Highly recommend this application!! I’ve tried similar chargeback services, but they struggled for months on the initial set up to ultimately fail. The set up for this app was simple, and the service is awesome. Can’t recommend this app enough.

Harmony Grove Woodcraft

This app is a must for any store. It's the ultimate way to gain back revenue that otherwise will be lost! save your time and get it... oh and the support is top notch! thank you Chargeflow team!

Coravana

About time someone made an app for this.
Chargeflow is great and is a basic app any store should have, unless you want to spend hours responding to chargebacks manually... Had a couple of minor technical issues, but they were quick to solve, overall great experience, good job.

November 30, 2021

Hey Coravana, Thank you so much for the review! We're really happy you are using and benefiting from Chargeflow.
-Team Chargeflow