Chargify Accounts

Chargify Accounts

From $20/month. 10-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
Modd Apps Inc.
4.5
October 7, 2019

Jason was awesome! Support picked up the phone immediately, got me to who I needed to speak to and worked through my questions to come up with a solution to what I was trying to achieve.

Jane
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Modd Apps Inc. replied October 16, 2019

Thanks for the great review, we appreciate you taking the time! Please reach out any time if you need further assistance.

April 3, 2018

it's not better I am trying last 5 days for auto Synchronization support but no reply. support is very bad..

Williams Falade
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 29, 2017

Junk, Ive been using this app for 1 year. I finally had enough and canceled today. The purpose of this app is to bring chargify orders into my shopify store. So when that fails, the order is never created in my store. When the order fails to create then I have the issue of fraud...taking the customers money without delivering the product. This is the 3rd or 4th time in the last year that orders failed to sync. Everything is fine in the chargify side, this customer has 2 other subscriptions that synced just fine so its hard to say why this app is not syncing data. Now, if the app had any sort of system that notified you of a failed sync then that might be useful. But it does not, I tried a chargify subscription ID search and it does not even register in eshopadmin. So now, I get to manually compare excel spreadsheets for all transactions over 1 1/2 months time. Making this app useless. Especially since in the 1 year, this is the 3rd or 4th time. Obviously, I'm irritated by this rant review. so unless you like to be as frustrated, don't buy it until they make some serious changes.

Magickal Folk
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
May 25, 2017

First review for shopify app.
I Really appreciate the help i receive from these guys. When there is any issue that comes up, i can contact them and get a response fairly quickly.
It is worth having this app for the help that i get from them.
I also appreciate that i am not get a copy and paste response as is so popular with most apps.

10 stars

Cellar Door Candles
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 19, 2017

I am not a review writer but in this case it is more than deserved to give 5 stars. The support was tremendously good - they responded quickly and especially Anthony helped me solve some tricky issues. We were up in no time and got chargify fully integrated. Great integration and awesome support engineers.

Azeti Shop