Chargify Accounts

Chargify Accounts

by eShopAdmin Inc.

Sync data from Chargify to Shopify

Williams Falade

it's not better I am trying last 5 days for auto Synchronization support but no reply. support is very bad..

Magickal Folk

Junk, Ive been using this app for 1 year. I finally had enough and canceled today. The purpose of this app is to bring chargify orders into my shopify store. So when that fails, the order is never created in my store. When the order fails to create then I have the issue of fraud...taking the customers money without delivering the product. This is the 3rd or 4th time in the last year that orders failed to sync. Everything is fine in the chargify side, this customer has 2 other subscriptions that synced just fine so its hard to say why this app is not syncing data. Now, if the app had any sort of system that notified you of a failed sync then that might be useful. But it does not, I tried a chargify subscription ID search and it does not even register in eshopadmin. So now, I get to manually compare excel spreadsheets for all transactions over 1 1/2 months time. Making this app useless. Especially since in the 1 year, this is the 3rd or 4th time. Obviously, I'm irritated by this rant review. so unless you like to be as frustrated, don't buy it until they make some serious changes.