Shopify Chat

Shopify Chat

by Shopify

Chat live with store visitors. Turn visitors into customers.

The Beer Library

I would like to use this app as our model relies on personal assistance, however the features are far, far too limited. No option for a customer to leave contact information so if they leave the page all communication is lost on their end. I've found the kit integration to be generally good, but without any continuity for the customer, the app is useless.

NebraskaBison.com

Would like to use this app, so anyone can contact me via live chat, but probably going to have to go back to FB messenger.

My biggest complaint is that the Ping app is working terribly. The last several times I've gotten messages, I go to respond and the app blacks out and shuts down. I can't enter a response without deleting and re-installing the app. By that time, the customer has already left.

I really would like for there to be a way to respond to messages on my computer as well. I think it's really weird that the only way to respond to messages is through a buggy app on my iphone.

October 16, 2019

Hello NebraskaBison.com,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate your feedback.

We have released an update to Ping (v 1.7.3) that fixes the issue that was causing the app to occasionally crash when trying to respond to messages. If your app does not automatically update, please be sure to update to version 1.7.3 of Ping to resolve the crashing.

Our apologies for any frustration this caused you.

Magick Planet

App is actually horrible. Ton of customer complaints. Can't customize it other than color. No options for name or email if no response. If you don't respond in X time, the customer leaves with no option to contact them afterward.

PinkieStuffShop

Terrible and app only for iphone? nah...see ya i would give 0 stars if i could absolutely terrible app

Impact Absorbents

The chat feature worked very well for me. I was able to get a new customer to order easily, and some of the features of sending products and orders directly in the chat window came in handy.

However, without the ability to schedule active hours, have multiple users, and use a desktop client, I found that the tool becomes unusable for our needs. Add those features in and I would become a user again.

Wash Cómics

This app can´t be costumizable for our store, there is no desktop version in order to manage the chats and we can choose where we want the widget. There are better chat apps.

Boceans of Cape Cod

First off.. I d give it "0" stars. When adding it just goes in a redirect circle. Secondly advertise it is only for ios users before you recommend to download it with big download button? Huge disappointment! Bad planning on someone's part.

FixProvider

The widget is not optimized for Safari browser. Almost on all iPhones and MacBooks using Safari browser the white chat widget is not centered. And when opening it in Safari browser MacBook, after refreshing the page, the widget never shows up.

September 12, 2019

Hello FixProvider -
Thank you for your feedback and letting us know about the problems you were seeing in Safari. We have fixed the centering issue as well as the problem that prevented the widget from showing up after a page refresh. You should see those working properly now.

All the best,
Ellen

Stoked Ride Shop

Must have iOS to work. Will update my review once Android support comes on. Very lame they did not launch without any Android support.

Ozidealsaustralia

You send out a recommendation but dont advise upfront it needs iOS to work, pity when Samsung users cant use so why not let merchants know before installing, this is a let down and should be part of the intro email

Previous 1 3 4