Shopify Chat

Shopify Chat

by Shopify

Use the power of live chat to grow your business

Diamonddvine

I like the live chat. Not sure about the customer's email/number required to chat which may send ppl away and the fact that you have to have shopify ping opened to work it. However, it seems promising and fairly simple to install and use.

Decor By Christine - The Online Shop

I like being able to chat with customers about my product assortment and answer any questions they may have.

KIALOA

We have 2 stores, we are unable to manage both within shopifyping.com There isn't a way to have a set schedule when our customer service staff shows up to work every day. The message management is clunky and you're unable to filter/archive old messages. When this app gets much needed improvements, my review may change.

Knifehero

Works fine with shopify theme! Could have more design settings. For example other type of chat icons.

Speed Light Mundo

Genial esto ayuda a resolver problemas y dudas con los clientes y aumentan las posibilidades de vender

paypon 7 store

Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent

Kids Care

just installed this app. i think it will be useful for me and will help me interacting with my customers.

Socksmith

If you use iOS, this app is great! If not, move on. I was excited to use this app because it integrates so well with the rest of Shopify, however many of the features are only available if you are using the iOS app (availability hours, saved replies, link to products and discounts, etc). Desktop and Android only give you access to the basic chat without the ability to edit any of the settings or more advanced chat options. Hopefully they update the desktop interface to include the ability to manage settings and full chat options, because everything else about it looked really promising and easy to use. Installation was very easy, the only issue is that the chat button is enabled automatically before you've customized any settings. It's easy to disable so just be aware to do that if you are not ready to start customer chats right away.

EGOECO

Easy to install and comfortably running with KIT Ping on my mobile. My country Austria is not included yet in the SMS service but I would prefer mobile chat so this is the better option anyway.
+++
Einfach zu installieren und läuft komfortabel mit KIT Ping auf meinem Handy. Österreich ist nicht im SMS Service enthalten, aber ich bevorzuge eh den mobilen Chat also ist es so eh die bessere Option für mich.

Lord Huff and Puff

Very good, only frustration is that on Apple Business Chat it only allows full screen chat which doesn't enable to take visitors on a site tour.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18