Shopify Chat

Shopify Chat

by Shopify

Chat live with store visitors. Turn visitors into customers.

Fit. Strong. Lean.

Only for iOS. No Android version. This is very disappointing since Android still owns more than 50% market share - more than iOS.

Hi Brazil Market

I am moving back to Tidio
Very disappointing since is a feature from Shopify. Conversations as not keep together, the system starts a new one after a short time and to get worst there is no customer name so I am don’t know if is a new conversation.

Black Alice Lingerie

It has great potential but it's very undercooked at the moment. Laks many essential features such as the page the user currently on, their cart items, etc.

LORGA

Cette application est totalement inutile si vous ne téléchargez pas l'application Shopify Ping qui est uniquement disponible sur Apple IOs. Dommage.

Digital Media Warehouse

I use this app to respond to customer chat requests because it works with apple chat when valid. I think the functionality is pretty good. Chat works on all devices I have tested and I can respond to multiple at a time. My only complaint is that it has to be used with Ping to respond with customers. It gets very tedious using my iphone to respond to all requests. I would love some functionality to respond via computer at some point.

KEVA Planks

This has been a good validation that we should have chat, and it's great that it's free to help us learn that but there are some significant improvements needed. Pros: easy integration to give it a try, works on mobile (iPhone), the ability to send products is great.

Cons:

- There's no sound/indicator when a new chat comes in unless I have my volume on. I like to keep my phone on vibrate.
- Would like a desktop version available so I don't have to keep an eye on my phone
- Would like to set available hours and/or an "Away" notification
- Would like to capture emails for later response if away. I feel terrible missing a chat and it's very poor form.

Strange Planet

Did not work at all, won't let me download Ping because I'm using a desktop. Sick! Wasted my time. Go team!

Custom Conchos And Tack leather by design

I have a iphone and it tells me i have to go to my desk top to pick app i want to add. I cant even get this to work computer say it cant load because its an app and not a program. page just sits and flashes.

Ripo.com.ng

i am not finding it usefull at the moment because I Use android an phone. I uninstalled it and i still have it on my store.Please help, i need it out.I would like to uninstall it permanently.

November 15, 2019

Hello - Apologies for your frustrations with Shopify Chat and not having support for Android at this time.

In order to uninstall:
Shopify Chat is a sales channel. To remove a sales channel in your Admin go to Settings > Sales Channels, and click the trash can beside the sales channel that you want to remove.

Thank you.

The Beer Library

I would like to use this app as our model relies on personal assistance, however the features are far, far too limited. No option for a customer to leave contact information so if they leave the page all communication is lost on their end. I've found the kit integration to be generally good, but without any continuity for the customer, the app is useless.

Previous 1 3 4 5