Shopify Chat

Shopify Chat

by Shopify

Chat live with store visitors. Turn visitors into customers.

Owe The Glow

It is impossible to work if you do not have an ios device. Make it accessible to everyone. We all pay. If I am mistaken, I will be glad to receive instructions for use on android.

Oakano Furniture

Overall this apps is great. And I will giving 5 star if this app allow send images through the chat

Insight Apparel

It's unfortunate that this can only be used on my phone... I have multiple support representatives that work at a desk... I want to have them on the computer typing their responses not staring at their phone the entire time.

customizeteamwearusa

I am really sorry to say its not working . And Even you are avoiding to fix this app when we need this types of app for our store. Please fix this asap. Thank you

Fit. Strong. Lean.

Only for iOS. No Android version. This is very disappointing since Android still owns more than 50% market share - more than iOS.

Hi Brazil Market

I am moving back to Tidio
Very disappointing since is a feature from Shopify. Conversations as not keep together, the system starts a new one after a short time and to get worst there is no customer name so I am don’t know if is a new conversation.

Black Alice Lingerie

It has great potential but it's very undercooked at the moment. Laks many essential features such as the page the user currently on, their cart items, etc.

LORGA

Cette application est totalement inutile si vous ne téléchargez pas l'application Shopify Ping qui est uniquement disponible sur Apple IOs. Dommage.

Digital Media Warehouse

I use this app to respond to customer chat requests because it works with apple chat when valid. I think the functionality is pretty good. Chat works on all devices I have tested and I can respond to multiple at a time. My only complaint is that it has to be used with Ping to respond with customers. It gets very tedious using my iphone to respond to all requests. I would love some functionality to respond via computer at some point.

KEVA Planks

This has been a good validation that we should have chat, and it's great that it's free to help us learn that but there are some significant improvements needed. Pros: easy integration to give it a try, works on mobile (iPhone), the ability to send products is great.

Cons:

- There's no sound/indicator when a new chat comes in unless I have my volume on. I like to keep my phone on vibrate.
- Would like a desktop version available so I don't have to keep an eye on my phone
- Would like to set available hours and/or an "Away" notification
- Would like to capture emails for later response if away. I feel terrible missing a chat and it's very poor form.

Previous 1 3 4 5