Shopify Chat

Shopify Chat

by Shopify

Use the power of live chat to grow your business

SKCStencils

I have not been getting notifications that people have been messaging my store! It has caused me to lose customers, never using this app again.

April 19, 2021

Hello SKCStencils, thank you for the feedback and review.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had issues using Shopify Chat with Shopify Ping. We have both mobile and desktop version (Shopifyping.com) of Shopify Ping which will provide audible notifications when someone chats in. I'm going to personally reach out to you via email to help you resolve the issue you've been experiencing.

If you ever need any help, have questions or feedback, feel free to reach out to our team via the support link in the app, or directly at ping@shopify.com.

公式キエルキン販売代理店 - KIERUKINSHOP FAMILE

We can't use this app in our shopify page. Customer can't send a message through this chat. Please update this app

April 9, 2021

Hello 公式キエルキン販売代理店 - KIERUKINSHOP FAMILE, thank you for reaching out!

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble setting up and using the app. I will reach out via email to help get you set-up so customers are able to send messages and you can reply!

Santivia - Your Way To Good Health

I was not able to see the chat close window on my mobile phone, even though I could see it in shopify preview. On actual mobile phone, it just disrupts my store with no close button

April 9, 2021

Hello Santivia - Your Way To Good Health, thank you for taking time to leave a review.

I'm sorry to hear that your customers are having issues on mobile closing the Shopify Chat widget. This can happen when the Shopify Chat button is pushed up when it conflicts with a non-Shopify made theme or a third party app. I will be following up with you via email to troubleshoot this issue with you. Look out for an email from me!

Mon Adresse Civique

Trop ''basique'' . Il n'est pas possible d'automatiser ou de programme d'autres questions que '' je veux connaître le status de ma commande'' ...

March 29, 2021

Hello Mon Adresse Civique, thank you for your honest feedback.

As we work on making an amazing conversational marketing app, your feedback is important to us. Although, the order look-up feature is not customizable, we will be releasing a new update for all Shopify Ping users within the next few weeks that will allow for custom automated responses that will appear along side the order-look up. I hope you'll try this feature out when it does become available as I think this is what you are looking for!

If you ever need any help, have questions or even more feedback, feel free to reach out to our team via the support link in the app, or directly at ping@shopify.com.

FudgyLove

I never get to know when someone pings on the chat. Make it work like messsenger on the cell phone and desktop. Im the only one handling the webpage and would like better and louder notifications

March 29, 2021

Hello FudgyLove, thanks for leaving feedback!

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with hearing notifications from your device and desktop. On Android, it is possible to set a ringtone and increase/lower the volume for each individual app. iOS devices do not have control over individual app notifications. When using the desktop version of Ping - each browser can be muted or un-muted to allow for audio. I will follow up with a email to ensure that we get your notification issue sorted out. I'll be in touch!

MIRAI

The App doesn't work for users in Europe, because the chat button physically collides with the buttons of Shopify's Customer Privacy Banner (mandatory for EU shops) which renders it useless. There should be an option which allows to create a vertical offset in order to place it at a working position.
Also, when changing the language the button won't resize and displays a chopped off text.

February 12, 2021

Hello MIRAI, Thank you for your honest review and detailed feedback!

We take your feedback regarding button placement seriously and I will be sharing this with our Development team. In regards to the cut off text when displaying the button in another language, I will follow up with a direct email to you and see if we can work together on this issue.

BUY FROM HOME SHOP

Por que dicen que es gratis si no lo es? no confundan a la gente, ahora no soy capaz de desinstalarla. me pueden ayudar?

February 12, 2021

Hello BUY FROM HOME SHOP, thank you for your review and feedback.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with the app. Shopify Chat and Shopify Ping are completely free. The only charges may come from third party apps that you integrate with Shopify Ping. I will follow up with you personally via email to help sort everything out.

Please keep an eye on your inbox for an email from me. Thanks again, talk soon!

MEINDL AUSTRALIA

This is trash. Magically dropped off the store. Tried to reinstall, doesn't work. chat link takes you to a page asking you to load the app. What a load of sh1t.

December 14, 2020

Hello Meindl Australia, thank you very much for letting us know the app was not working for you.

I will follow up with a direct email to you and see if we can work together on this issue. I'm not sure what you mean by it dropping off the store, so hopefully you can provide some more details so I can troubleshoot for you. Thank you!

Good Vibes All Purpose Cleaner

The app doesn't work on my phone. it keeps signing me out and I miss messages. Not very useful if it doesnt work half the time.

December 14, 2020

Hello Good Vibes All Purpose Cleaner, thank you very much for your direct and honest review. Please accept our apologies for the troubles you have been encountering.

I will be sending you a private email to help with troubleshooting the problems. Please keep an eye on your inbox and hopefully we can work together to solve this! Thank you!

Deal Crashers Inc.

Notifications are broken. It will work once and then never again. I changed nothing with my phone or any settings. I got notified a customer was wanting to chat 1 time EVER. Then it will never do it again.

November 23, 2020

Hello Deal Crashers Inc., thank you very much for your review and feedback! I've had a look at your conversation logs and will reach out to you personally to explain and sort out any issues.

Please keep an eye on your inbox for an email from me. Thanks again, talk soon!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6