Shopify Chat

Shopify Chat

by Shopify

Chat live with store visitors. Turn visitors into customers.

Strange Planet

Did not work at all, won't let me download Ping because I'm using a desktop. Sick! Wasted my time. Go team!

Custom Conchos And Tack leather by design

I have a iphone and it tells me i have to go to my desk top to pick app i want to add. I cant even get this to work computer say it cant load because its an app and not a program. page just sits and flashes.

NebraskaBison.com

Would like to use this app, so anyone can contact me via live chat, but probably going to have to go back to FB messenger.

My biggest complaint is that the Ping app is working terribly. The last several times I've gotten messages, I go to respond and the app blacks out and shuts down. I can't enter a response without deleting and re-installing the app. By that time, the customer has already left.

I really would like for there to be a way to respond to messages on my computer as well. I think it's really weird that the only way to respond to messages is through a buggy app on my iphone.

October 16, 2019

Hello NebraskaBison.com,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate your feedback.

We have released an update to Ping (v 1.7.3) that fixes the issue that was causing the app to occasionally crash when trying to respond to messages. If your app does not automatically update, please be sure to update to version 1.7.3 of Ping to resolve the crashing.

Our apologies for any frustration this caused you.

Magick Planet

App is actually horrible. Ton of customer complaints. Can't customize it other than color. No options for name or email if no response. If you don't respond in X time, the customer leaves with no option to contact them afterward.

PinkieStuffShop

Terrible and app only for iphone? nah...see ya i would give 0 stars if i could absolutely terrible app

Wash Cómics

This app can´t be costumizable for our store, there is no desktop version in order to manage the chats and we can choose where we want the widget. There are better chat apps.

Boceans of Cape Cod

First off.. I d give it "0" stars. When adding it just goes in a redirect circle. Secondly advertise it is only for ios users before you recommend to download it with big download button? Huge disappointment! Bad planning on someone's part.

Stoked Ride Shop

Must have iOS to work. Will update my review once Android support comes on. Very lame they did not launch without any Android support.

KIN DOG GOODS

We have a loyalty points button on our site. I can move it to the left-hand side so that it doesn't sit on top but on mobile the point button sits on top and blocks the text input field.

Need some better option for positioning. or create documentation on how to fix issues like this

Cupid Falls Farm

I have a rewards app that runs on my site and its icon is in the lower right of my screen. The icon for this is also on the lower right so it is covered up by my rewards icon. I cant see anywhere to adjust the location of the chat icon so i guess this app will be useless to me.

Previous 1