Shopify Chat

Shopify Chat

by Shopify

Chat live with store visitors. Turn visitors into customers.

Digital Media Warehouse

I use this app to respond to customer chat requests because it works with apple chat when valid. I think the functionality is pretty good. Chat works on all devices I have tested and I can respond to multiple at a time. My only complaint is that it has to be used with Ping to respond with customers. It gets very tedious using my iphone to respond to all requests. I would love some functionality to respond via computer at some point.

KEVA Planks

This has been a good validation that we should have chat, and it's great that it's free to help us learn that but there are some significant improvements needed. Pros: easy integration to give it a try, works on mobile (iPhone), the ability to send products is great.

Cons:

- There's no sound/indicator when a new chat comes in unless I have my volume on. I like to keep my phone on vibrate.
- Would like a desktop version available so I don't have to keep an eye on my phone
- Would like to set available hours and/or an "Away" notification
- Would like to capture emails for later response if away. I feel terrible missing a chat and it's very poor form.

FixProvider

The widget is not optimized for Safari browser. Almost on all iPhones and MacBooks using Safari browser the white chat widget is not centered. And when opening it in Safari browser MacBook, after refreshing the page, the widget never shows up.

September 12, 2019

Hello FixProvider -
Thank you for your feedback and letting us know about the problems you were seeing in Safari. We have fixed the centering issue as well as the problem that prevented the widget from showing up after a page refresh. You should see those working properly now.

All the best,
Ellen

byTie

Was really excited to use the app, but its exclusive to iOS only, which sucks. Hopefully they become more inclusive soon, Or atleast make it so that I can get notifications thru email and respond. I'd really like to keep it.

Akomi Wellness

Just ok. Needs significant more customizations options. Logos, branding, custom messages, FB messenger support.

Bakeware New Zealand

I have multiple stores and they App only works with one store login? will they upgrade so you can use it on many stores?