Shopify Chat

Shopify Chat

by Shopify

Use the power of live chat to grow your business

Wood Finds

Clients images never seem to come through to me so I always have to redirect them to email to see their attachments.

Yau Shing Gems

the app is improving and adding more features. Would suggest making a desktop app, and have some preset questions like FAQ as most of the inquiries have a standard answer.

Bloomingdeal$ Furniture Store

Love the ability to chat with customers on my site. Would love the option to have an away message outside of business hours.

November 23, 2020

Hello Bloomingdeal$ Furniture Store, thank you for your review and feedback! Glad you love the ability to chat with customers.

For availability hours, we are working on adding that feature so keep your Shopify Ping app up to date!

There is a great Shopify blog post on the benefits and best uses of chats. I highly recommend this read.

Hope that helps! Get in touch if you need anything else.

Senior Support Specialist - Ping

Bean & Grain

Great so far, easy to setup and use. Like the integration with order fulfilment detail. But don't like the 100 char minimum in the review field!

October 26, 2020

Hello Bean & Grain, thank you for your review and feedback! This kind of information really helps us to improve the app and make it better for all merchants.

Glad you are finding it easy to use. Keep the app updated as we will be releasing a lot of new features soon.

All the best to your success!

Warm regards,

Patterns by Lucia

Easy to use. I've made several tests pretending to be a customer, and it worked well. Had some troubles installing on my phone, ended with an app called PING - quite confusing. But now I receive all the customer messages, from Facebook Messanger and Shopify Chat, in one place.

October 21, 2020

Hello Patterns by Lucia, thank you very much for your feedback and review! Sorry you initially had some troubles, but glad you managed to sort it out - well done.

Yes, Shopify Ping which is free to use, is required to use Shopify Chat. It's like a big inbox on your phone, as you have figured out. Thank you for trying the app and hoping it leads to more sales for you!

Warmest regards,

orgamix.life

I would like Shopify Chat to be able to present my photograph and show my name the same way as Drift does it. So that the conversation is more personal.

October 13, 2020

Hello orgamix.life, thank you very much for your feedback and review! I like the idea of personalizing the chat app, however something to note, the Shopify Chat app is already on your website, so it is definitely showing your brand, but just not your personal name.

I'll put that idea to our product developers, along with the ability to share photos and images. Thank you very much!

All the best success,

Trini Jungle Juice Store

Have to have this app available for Android users, however I can see A LOT of the functionality that's available with the iOS version is missing. Any time frame when we can expect to see these features matched?

October 5, 2020

Hello Trini Jungle Juice Store, thank you very much for your review and feedback! Yes, the Android version is a little slimmer, but we are working on adding the same functionality currently available in the IOS version. I don't have a time frame, but tools will be released gradually after full testing.

Keep your app updated and you will soon be able to enjoy some more new features. Thanks again for your feedback!

Best,

The Kitchen Island Store

I have not tried the app yet, only downloaded it. I am hoping that it being a Shopify app it works better than ZenDesk. Zendesk has turned out to always be a problem. I have to reinstall every once in a while. Way too complicated for me.

September 28, 2020

Hello The Kitchen Island Store, thank you for your feedback and review! Let us know when you try the app, although it is not really the same as Zendesk.

I think you will find it less complicated than Zendesk, but feel free to contact our team with feedback, at ping@shopify.com. We would love to hear your thoughts!

Dotstyle99

Excellent platform to see customer messages, however these is need to improve showing images/pictures in app along with message.

September 21, 2020

Hello Dotstyle99, thank you very much for your review and feedback!

Agreed that allowing photos to be sent and received would be a great feature to have. It is a big request from many merchants including yourself.

Please keep your app updated as we are hoping to release this option in the near future.

All the best with your store and thanks for trying Shopify Chat and Ping!

Regards,
Kit & Ping Support

The Cupcake Queens

Good functionality - easy to install.
Would like the seamless ability to manage the chats on a desktop.
Most other live chats have this.

September 21, 2020

*** GOOD NEWS! We have just launched Shopify Ping for desktop! Go to https://shopifyping.com and login with your Shopify credentials, then enjoy the ease of use of replying to your customers from a desktop or laptop. ***

Hello The Cupcake Queens, thank you so much for your review and feedback ideas!

The desktop version is a great idea, many merchants are requesting this. :-) Keep your app up to date and hopefully that feature will be in a future release. Thank you for trying it and hoping it leads to even more conversions for you!

Get in touch with our team directly if you need anything else.

Kit and Ping Support