Shopify Chat

Shopify Chat

by Shopify

Use live chat to turn visitors into customers.

SmartTudo.com.br

Please bring it to Android and Windows.
The idea is great, but does not work for me due to the restriction of IOS platforms.
www.smarttudo.com.br

May 12, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to report that the Android version of Ping is coming very soon, so Android users can take advantage of Shopify Chat.

You can sign up to be notified when it's available: https://www.shopify.com/ping. Just enter your email address and click "Join Waitlist".

mayberrycorner

I just downloaded this to try out but had a few ideas how it could be better. I realize it's a very new app. We're not going to use it in our shop for these reasons though we will be checking back to see if/when these options are made available later.
1. There isn't an option that allows you to just show the chat symbol without pulling up the chat. We don't want our website to be too invasive with popups so we'd only like the chat to show up if they click on the chat symbol.
2. There wasn't any option to customize the initial message it sends out automatically.
3. It would be nice to be able to upload our own profile pictures when they're chatting with us so that it seems more personal.

Unwrapped Sthlm AB

Seems good, but is it possible to be offline with the chat?
I like that it is free and I cant belive I have to use a minimum of 100 characters to write an review..