Shopify Chat

Shopify Chat

by Shopify

Use the power of live chat to grow your business

Decor By Christine - The Online Shop

I like being able to chat with customers about my product assortment and answer any questions they may have.

Speed Light Mundo

Genial esto ayuda a resolver problemas y dudas con los clientes y aumentan las posibilidades de vender

paypon 7 store

Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent

Kids Care

just installed this app. i think it will be useful for me and will help me interacting with my customers.

EGOECO

Easy to install and comfortably running with KIT Ping on my mobile. My country Austria is not included yet in the SMS service but I would prefer mobile chat so this is the better option anyway.
+++
Einfach zu installieren und läuft komfortabel mit KIT Ping auf meinem Handy. Österreich ist nicht im SMS Service enthalten, aber ich bevorzuge eh den mobilen Chat also ist es so eh die bessere Option für mich.

Lord Huff and Puff

Very good, only frustration is that on Apple Business Chat it only allows full screen chat which doesn't enable to take visitors on a site tour.

Sanare Shopping & Sanare Go LLC

very easy very good app for customer support. integration with other apps are easy. thanks shopify..

January 14, 2021

Hi Sanare Shopping & Sanare Go LLC, thanks for the wonderful review!

I'm glad to hear that you are having a good experience with the app thus far. If you ever have any questions or feedback, please do reach out to our support team at ping@shopify.com.

Best,

draffph.com

Best Perfect for my webshop i can now chat with my customer and respond quickly about there inquiry.

January 14, 2021

Hello draffph.com!

Thank you for the 5 Star review. I'm happy to hear that the Shopify Chat app is helping you to respond to your customers quickly. If you have any feedback or questions, please do reach out to us anytime at ping@shopify.com.

Kind Regards,

Island Slumber

This work great easy to install. I was able to get it up and running in less than 5 minutes. I tested the app as well and it works great.

January 13, 2021

Hi Island Slumber, thanks for submitting a review and your feedback.

It's super exciting to hear that you found the app easy to install and set up! If you ever have any questions or additional feedback, please do reach out to our team at ping@shopify.com.

Thanks again,

Image and Wear it!

good I was forgotten that I have this app here ...................................................................

January 13, 2021

Hey there Image and Wear it!

Thanks for the 5 star review! If you have any questions or feedback, please do reach out anytime to our team at ping@shopify.com. We'd love to hear from you.

All the best,