Shopify Chat

Shopify Chat

by Shopify

Chat live with store visitors. Turn visitors into customers.

YeniOyuncaklar.com

Perfect! Must need the edit language, and nice to have auto message which can be edit by user. Good working, waiting for updates.

Lancaster Cast Iron

Works great and I'm so happy this exists now. It would be great if the customer got a red notification on the chat button showing they got a response from us if they closed the chat window

September 12, 2019

Hello Lancaster Cast Iron,
Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback.

We wanted to let you know that now customers will see a red notification on the chat button letting them know that you have responded to their message if they have closed the chat window.

All the best,
Ellen

WHAP Galleries

Good app, works very well. I would like to see the ability to capture a customers Name/Email/Question like all the other major live chat applications.

I am happy this integrates with Apple Business Chat. Although I will not be enabling this until there is further developments with Apple Business Chat.

Thanks for creating an App Shopify, please just bulk it out with some more customisations. Welcome messages when opening the live chat would also be great.

Pay Social Media

1 click install, easy to use. Great for online stores with an active customer base. Fb messenger only allows 33% of users to contact us, we are looking forward to more people using Shopify chat to contact us.
Seems like a solid build app.
Many thanks from the team at Paysocialmedia.com

Key Chain Central

Important Notes:

Pro:
It's Free
Increases ROI*
Increases profit*
Improves brand image*
Improves customer service level*

and many more benefits

cons:
no scroll bar to see new messages - or (auto scroll to the latest text)
notifications (Have not seen any yet)
sounds (really would desire for some sounds to alert that a customer is trying to contact us or me)

Fantastic Idea, Can not wait for the improvements in the future, I strongly recommend people to download this app!

it has many benefits that could be of use to you and your team and mainly your customers.

September 12, 2019

Hello Key Chain Central, and thanks for your review.

When a customer messages you, Ping will send you a push notification (as long as you have notifications turned on and you are logged in). Also, the customer will see a red indicator dot on the Chat icon if you have responded to their message when the Chat widget is closed.

All the best,