Let visitors reach you easily
Chat is the preferred way for online shoppers to contact a brand. Answer questions and make recommendations for a better shopping experience
Turn visitors into customers
Visitors who chat with a brand are significantly more likely to make a purchase. Turn more visitors into customers through live chat
Works with Shopify Ping
Manage your messages with Shopify Ping, a free iOS app. Access your store and send products, discounts, and new orders directly in the chat
About Shopify Chat
NOTE: Shopify Chat requires an iOS device. Messages are managed in Shopify Ping which is currently only available for iPhone or iPad.
Shopify Chat is a free sales channel made by Shopify that gives your visitors a seamless way to contact you. Effortlessly setup and customize a chat button that will appear on your online store.
Chat with visitors as they browse products on your store and consider making a purchase. Answer questions, make product recommendations, and improve your chances of making a sale.
Messages show up inside Shopify Ping, a free iOS app. Ping lets you send products, discounts, and new orders right inside your conversations with only a few taps.
With Ping and Shopify Chat you can:
- Add and customize a Chat button on your online store
- Respond to inquiries in real-time using Shopify Ping
- Send products, discounts, and new orders in chat
- Track Shopify sales using your sales channel overview and Analytics pages
- To use Shopify Chat you must have an online store
- Shopify Ping must be installed on an iOS device to receive and respond to messages
Overall rating Based on 40 reviews
Most recent reviews
This has been a good validation that we should have chat, and it's great that it's free to help us learn that but there are some significant improvements needed. Pros: easy integration to give it a try, works on mobile (iPhone), the ability to send products is great.
- There's no sound/indicator when a new chat comes in unless I have my volume on. I like to keep my phone on vibrate.
- Would like a desktop version available so I don't have to keep an eye on my phone
- Would like to set available hours and/or an "Away" notification
- Would like to capture emails for later response if away. I feel terrible missing a chat and it's very poor form.
Did not work at all, won't let me download Ping because I'm using a desktop. Sick! Wasted my time. Go team!
Custom Conchos And Tack leather by design
I have a iphone and it tells me i have to go to my desk top to pick app i want to add. I cant even get this to work computer say it cant load because its an app and not a program. page just sits and flashes.