Live Chat & Customer Service

Live Chat & Customer Service

by PerfectApps

Livechat & FAQ, Customer Support, Helpdesk. Better Zendesk Alt

Notable Care

GREAT FOR BEGINNERS, I'M GLAD TO FIND THIS APP FOR MY STORE. IT'S VERY USEFUL, AND HELPFUL, SO TRY IT FOR YOUR STORE.

July 25, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Chatalyst ‑ Smart Live Chat Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Harry

Displayshop.nl

Had some questions about some settings. Asked the helpdesk and got an asnwer very soon. Good help and good app

July 21, 2021

Hi there,

This is Eric from Chatalyst ‑ Smart Live Chat Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Chatalyst users like you.

Eric

Luckybudmall

The App is simple and easy to use, customer service is super. I like this APP. Hope the mobile APP will be avaliable soon.

July 13, 2021

Hi there,

This is Daniel from Chatalyst ‑ Smart Live Chat Support Team. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review for us.

Daniel

Maytech.cn--Maytech official website

I just added this app, as a free app I think the functions are good, you can add some pre-questions and answers, that can save a lot of time, and is much better compare to other chat apps we used before. But as read from another reviews, mobile app is needed, hope we can see it asap. Thank you for great app.

July 9, 2021

Hi there,

This is Brian from Chatalyst ‑ Smart Live Chat Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Brian

Home Living Store

Starting to use the app today. So far so good. Working how we need it to at the moment. We will update our review after further testing and trail. Thanks.

July 6, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Louis from Chatalyst ‑ Smart Live Chat Support Team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Best Regards
Louis

Tootock

Today I installed this lovely app. It's totally free and work very well. But it will be better if there has automatical message function and I am glad to hear and try it soon,

June 30, 2021

Harry

QUICKQUESTING.COM

Really good app! I read another comment which said about this app really needing a mobile app, and I also agree, that would be the difference between people using it or not! so I hope you can get it added soon! :)

June 23, 2021

Hi there,

Your opinion is very important we will continue to improve our service to always guarantee the best quality. Our Dev has been noted about the needs to have a mobile app for better use and hope we can include that in the nearest future.

Daniel

SEMPAZ

This app helps me. It looks very good and effective. Also, I can tracks for the behavior of my customers on-site. Thanks!!!

June 10, 2021

Hi there,

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

Best Regards
Louis

VARDHAMAN MEGATECH PRIVATE LIMITED

Great App for Setting up Live Chats on your Website. Easy to set-up & very very powerful. Must have!

June 1, 2021

Brian

Kinder Kouture

Beautiful app. The interface is wonderful....the customer service is great. However, there are some very important aspects of this chat program missing. For example, no app for the phone, the inability to apply store hours to the app, and the inability to allow different notifications for various different tasks (such as when a customer requests support). Keep up the good work. I am sure I will be back in the future.

May 27, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Maria from Chatalyst ‑ Smart Live Chat Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to us.

We understand that having a mobile app would be more convenience for store owners to manage requests from their customers. Our Dev is researching further and hope that we can include it in the nearest future.

Besides that, we have many other powerful tools to assist you including tracking online visitors behavior, FAQ function and creating trigger. Please let me know if you need any further assistance, we're always willing to support.

Maria