Live Chat & Customer Service

Live Chat & Customer Service

by PerfectApps

Livechat & FAQ, Customer Support, Helpdesk. Better Zendesk Alt

Notable Care

GREAT FOR BEGINNERS, I'M GLAD TO FIND THIS APP FOR MY STORE. IT'S VERY USEFUL, AND HELPFUL, SO TRY IT FOR YOUR STORE.

July 25, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Chatalyst ‑ Smart Live Chat Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Displayshop.nl

Had some questions about some settings. Asked the helpdesk and got an asnwer very soon. Good help and good app

July 21, 2021

Hi there,

This is Eric from Chatalyst ‑ Smart Live Chat Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Chatalyst users like you.

Eric

Luckybudmall

The App is simple and easy to use, customer service is super. I like this APP. Hope the mobile APP will be avaliable soon.

July 13, 2021

Hi there,

This is Daniel from Chatalyst ‑ Smart Live Chat Support Team. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review for us.

Daniel

Maytech.cn--Maytech official website

I just added this app, as a free app I think the functions are good, you can add some pre-questions and answers, that can save a lot of time, and is much better compare to other chat apps we used before. But as read from another reviews, mobile app is needed, hope we can see it asap. Thank you for great app.

July 9, 2021

Hi there,

This is Brian from Chatalyst ‑ Smart Live Chat Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Brian

Tootock

Today I installed this lovely app. It's totally free and work very well. But it will be better if there has automatical message function and I am glad to hear and try it soon,

June 30, 2021

QUICKQUESTING.COM

Really good app! I read another comment which said about this app really needing a mobile app, and I also agree, that would be the difference between people using it or not! so I hope you can get it added soon! :)

June 23, 2021

Hi there,

Your opinion is very important we will continue to improve our service to always guarantee the best quality. Our Dev has been noted about the needs to have a mobile app for better use and hope we can include that in the nearest future.

Daniel

SEMPAZ

This app helps me. It looks very good and effective. Also, I can tracks for the behavior of my customers on-site. Thanks!!!

June 10, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Louis from Chatalyst ‑ Smart Live Chat Support Team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Best Regards
Louis

VARDHAMAN MEGATECH PRIVATE LIMITED

Great App for Setting up Live Chats on your Website. Easy to set-up & very very powerful. Must have!

June 1, 2021

Brian

BLUEDOT TECH1

It's a very good and supportive application i have ever used.
very easy to use and access very easily. But i think this app will be shown in the Sales Channel as well

May 24, 2021

Hi there,

I am Andrew from Chatalyst ‑ Smart Live Chat Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Chatalyst.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we will get back to you soonest.

Andrew

HomStrenght

I just installed this app and looks great. Very useful features and options. Hope it continue performing well.

May 13, 2021